Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Yay! Yippee! Wahoo!!! Let's post coins with 5's on them!

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, so I'm a little excited... I have been since the mail came image (even amidst Mark Feld's great attempts at calming me down)... It's been over two months since I took my AP exams, and since I heard earlier this week that the West coast had received scores, I got anxious... yesterday, no mail image. Today, they finally came... and I managed a 5 on all 4 exams I took! image (that's the best you can do; equivalent of a college A).

So yeah, I'm in a good mood image Let's see some coins with 5's... on them, in the date... who cares! image

Jeremy image
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• Options
    Actually learning a few things here. What a great site.

My Ebay Sales
  • Options
    Way to go Jeremy! Wish me luck...I take them next year!

Kyle
  • Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭
    Great job Jeremy. 4 exams...each one for a different subject? Its been a little while since I took an AP class (chemistry)
  • Options
    jharjhar Posts: 1,126
    Hey Cool Beans. What's next for ya??
    J'har
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    Congrats Jeremy. Very impressive scores.image

• Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭
    here is mine

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options

My Ebay Sales
  • Options
    Congrats Jeremy

Michael
  • Options

<< <i>4 exams...each one for a different subject? >>

US History, BC Calculus, English Language/Composition, Physics C--Mechanics

<< <i>What's next for ya?? >>

Next year I've got: English Literature, Statistics, Chemistry (and maybe Physics C--Electricity and Magnetism)

I also got a 5 on Biology last year image

For Kyle--good luck with them... study lots or study not... just know your material, be confident, get a good rest the night before, and learn how to BS any short answer that you may face image

Jeremy image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    I'll have to scrounge up my three cent nickel in response! I have an MS-63 three-cent nickel around here somewhere. I only got a 3 on my AP Biology exam back in 19-never-you-mind, but it was enough to give me credit. image
  • Options

<< <i>learn how to BS any short answer that you may face >>

Is that anything like BS-ing someone to sell a coin?image

Kyle
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there's SUPPOSED to be a five on it.....perhaps they quit before 5 or forgot??imageimage

Congrats on the scores - as a father of 2 smart kids, what you did is VERY impressive!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    I think I should be voted rookie of the Year for this one. image

My Ebay Sales
  • Options

<< <i>Is that anything like BS-ing someone to sell a coin? image >>

Not quite... you have to learn how to put in enough key terms so someone who looks at your essay for 10 seconds thinks you know your stuff, when really, you haven't heard of the concept in the question image... I did that on Bio (on the topic my teacher said we'd never need to know, thus we didn't image)
  • Options

• Options
    boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jeremy!image
  • Options
    boiler78,

Now that's a cool pattern!
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey its a dime, but there is a 5 in the date. Congrats!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy: Congrats on your excellent AP Test scores !! I salute you with this beauty image

imageimage

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jeremy. That is some fine work.

Too bad you are going to waste all that talent and become a coin dealer!!! image

I dont have any of my gold imaged so you will have to settle for a 1885 morgan!!

John

• Options
    Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com
  • Options
    richrich Posts: 364
    imageimage

1997 Matte Nickel strike thru U
    "Error Collector- I Love Dem Crazy Coins"
    "Money, what is money? It is loaned to a man; he comes into the world with nothing and he leaves with nothing." Billy Durant. Founder of General Motors. He died a pauper.
  • Options

Collector of Fractional Gold; gold tokens from Canada, California, Alaska & other states; gold so-called dollars, and other oddball stuff.
  • Options
    prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    Congrats on a job well done!

• Options
    EvilMCTEvilMCT Posts: 799 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!

Ken
    my knuckles, they bleed, on your front door
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on an outstanding accomplishment! image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry