Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Go USA Olympic Team - Post a Commem.......My Daughter's Best Friend Just Made the Olympic Swim Team

My daughter's best friend (Amanda Weir) just made the US Olympic Team for the 100 Meter Free Relay pretty much assuring her a Gold Medal. We are pretty giddy around here.

Here's the Atlanta Olympic Swimming Commem....appropriate here as we are from Atlanta. Post your other Olympic Commems so we can keep this coin related.

Comments

• Options
    You know what my cousin is supposed to be coaching the favorite from the U.S for running, not sure what kind, but I guess its big.
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to her!
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    Congrats Fats...extend the congrats to daughter and friend. WTG!image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    I just finished swimming a 200 meter free relay about 2 hours ago at my meet. She must be so fast to make the olympic team, just a dream for me. Give her a big time congrats!

to keep this on topic...my 13 yr old sister's fav. coin;

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file