Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Denmark (Top Pop) 1915 20 Kroner Gold PCGS MS65 on eBay

Comments

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I dont see any US platinum coins here. LOL

imageimage
  • Options
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

• Options
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I guess some people aren't aware that there are other calendars being used on coins.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    700 years?

My Iran coin is 700 years, dont get the coins mixed up now.
  • Options
    The Kronar is about 100 years old the Dinar is almost 700 years old.

This thread was for a Kronar you fool.

FYI this coin has a history if getting over 500 bucks in MS-62 Mine is an MS-65 let's see you make one this nice.

If you can make one yourself let me know I'll buy it.
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
  • Options

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I see that the sewage has even leaked in to the darkside.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
  • Options
    The pictures are the same!!!image Same serial number too!
    Corrupting youth since 2004
  • Options

<< <i>The pictures are the same!!! Same serial number too! >>

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
  • Options
    By george, dont you know, they also sell my coins.....

Go look at their WTC coins they have, by george those are mine too, got 25k for the WTC set?

I have that on my fire place mantle by george how did it get there?

I consign coins with other dealers , they also consign coins with me to sell.

There are 53 others sell my coins, if I cant personally sell them they can, that's when I kill the auction.

Same thing I sell coins for others on eBay, if someone needs something moved and I can make a buck or 2 so be it, I'll be more than happy to represent quality coins in my eBay listings no matter where they come from.

It's called exposure people. or Networking pick one...
  • Options
  • Options
    While your at it Russiepooh, go check out their so called death coins they sell.

We all work together blowhard.

A little something you do not know anything about.

I do not see any other guy that carries your worthless coin caddy crap.

I've bought a couple and frankly they suck!

Also, see if you can see the cert number on that coin. dumb ass.
  • Options

<< <i>While your at it Russiepooh, go check out their so called death coins they sell.

We all work together blowhard.

A little something you do not know anything about.

I do not see any other guy that carries your worthless coin caddy crap.

I've bought a couple and frankly they suck!

Also, see if you can see the cert number on that coin. dumb ass. >>

It's really not even a challenge to get you spitting, blustering, blithering and driveling. You're so easy it's boring. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Look who has 24,000 posts to my what less than 250 image

Dont worry blowhard I'll catch up to you it's summer time and I have nothing better to do...
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks for the idea Russiepooh,

I'm going to take their (WTC) pictures which are also mine and put that set in my eBay store for the same exact price.

Didn't think about doing that since I had no intention of selling the 4 sets I own.

POP 4 all 4 right here....

If one sells I'll still have 3 image

Let me guess the Jessica Lynch coins arent mine either?

Also, take this as a serious warning people, anyone that tampers with any eBay auction(s), will have their account terminated, also tampering with the bidding of any auction or stealing our images will be severely deal with by my legal team.

Unless you have written consent from me or the people that vend any coin I have listed anywhere on the Internet which includes several other dealers and or myself on eBay, that is copyright infringement which will also be dealt with severely by OUR legal team.

Just ask user (haddieman) what happened to him for being cute.

(out of business)
  • Options

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    Like I care.....

Honestly you guys are just a small bunch of guys that have nothing better to do then sit and bash whoever you want.

Yeah I'm a Jerk so what? I've been called worse, I honestly DO NOT care.

I'm not here to please you guys...

At least I dont have to work for anyone never have never will.

Some of you guys from what I'm told live in Sarasota Florida, and egg people like myself to better NCG's standing.

Like I said in one of my posts even if I get 1 % of the population of the people that actually collect coins I'm doing extremmmmmely well.

Also, you may not buy my coins that's fine with me, what are you going to do not buy my coins thru others?

I'm almost willing to bet you have at least one PCGS coin in your collection that I've handled.

Remember there are 53 other guys that sell coins on my behalf, also the same way around I have many people that I sell for.

So tell me do you effect me? Hell no...

Like I care if you or anyone that uses these boards buy my items, but what I will tell you if any of my clients tip me off that you or anyone here has tampered with my auctions or my images or even the people I do business with, which will tell me as such, trust me I will find out every last piece of info on you including your email address, trust me I can get a court order for PCGS to cough it up if needed.

Trust me it's not worth your time, honestly!

Hurry up and bid on that coin you might get a "real" bargain since according to you it cost me $140, so far I'm at a loss right? imageimage

Like I said I just come in here to have a fun with the bottom feeders.

Usually when I'm on here I'm sitting around scratching my head and saying I wonder what Russiepooh is doing? Is he admiring my pictures (again)

Russ FYI I can tell how many times a day you visit my ebay auctions, I have a tracker that tells me who's been in checking my items.

You buddy need to get a life, it seems like you're in there 3 times a day. (go ahead and deny it)

You must be in love with me but sorry bud, I dont swing that way, when I do you'll be the first one I call. image
  • Options

<< <i>Like I said I just come in here to have a fun with the bottom feeders. >>

Sorry, but this forum is not specifically designed for your amusement. Good luck with all your ventures.

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    POW!!! Right in the Frankies.......image
  • Options
    Once again, Otis rocks!

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

the great SM1 has spoken imageimage
  • Options
    Thank you sir SM1image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    WOW. What did I miss........LOL...never mind I'm glad I missed it
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    "Like I said I just come in here to have a fun with the bottom feeders." --Platinum

I guess I was a bit too hasty with my warm welcome. image

"I see that the sewage has even leaked in to the darkside.

Russ, NCNE"

My sentiments exactly.

Thank you Sir Terminator!!!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

<< <i>WOW. What did I miss........LOL...never mind I'm glad I missed it >>

Me too image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options
    Man, if you thought this guy was an azz here, take a read of this post over on the Registry forum.....image
  • Options
    This guy for real? Wow.

Glad I don't get into the whole micrograding madness.
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,449 ✭✭✭✭
    Phil, these specific coins can only be dealt with microgrades, otherwise this registry madness for moderns wouldn't exist in the first place. Cache, the link is to a thread where most posts are written by his son, with whom he shares the same username. By the end of this same thread, you'll notice a change in his style,possibly due to Otis' warning, but maybe also due to a sincere wish to stop posting as he did here. Notice the extended use of the *winky* ,always a positive sign, until of course he loses it again image : link

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Well there are plenty of other threads over there if the linked one isn't sufficient. BTW, this clown was reinstated after being booted because of the money he spends getting his crap slabbed at PCGS. As far as I am concerned this is a slap in each of the serious collectors faces that he has insulted and it is shameless.

Now, can we have this thread sink to the bowels of the darkside where it belongs?
  • Options

<< <i>Phil, these specific coins can only be dealt with microgrades, otherwise this registry madness for moderns wouldn't exist in the first place. Cache, the link is to a thread where most posts are written by his son, with whom he shares the same username. By the end of this same thread, you'll notice a change in his style,possibly due to Otis' warning, but maybe also due to a sincere wish to stop posting as he did here. Notice the extended use of the *winky* ,always a positive sign, until of course he loses it again image : link

image >>

What I meant was that I did not understand why everybody deleted their posts at the first part of this thread.image

Otherwise, if I can afford to collect slabs one day I won't go over MS63. Not a real decision right now, as slabs are not popular around here. In fact, I've seen only two slabs in my life and they contained the two Bulgarian gold coins from 1912.
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin