Home U.S. Coin Forum

Comments

• Haven't you posted this exact same auction before ? Jeez. image

• im prackising my linkys !
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

You may want to actually put a thread title that says what the thread is about in the future--your titles are ridiculously vague...
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

<< <i>Hi,

You may want to actually put a thread title that says what the thread is about in the future--your titles are ridiculously vague... >>

Baby steps, Jeremy...baby stepsimage
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Tough crowd. image

Russ, NCNE
  • from their e-bay text on "Our Commitments"

We take allot of pride in what we do

I guess that does not include spelling
  • ccexccex Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭
    Auctions like this confirm my suspicion why PCI is currently so popular and has inherited the position ACG once had among eBay coin sellers. Break up a proof set, slab the best ones, and cite a fantasy value with no basis in the real market.

This seller is well documented here, as is recent PCI grading. What is not is a former PCI grader's correspondence in which he told me why he left the company after a few months. He got tired of submitters approaching him asking for "gimme" grades. They regularly told him that any proof coin minted after 1987 or so was a 69, so the exceptional ones they submitted should be 70s. If the coin was older, the requests were only a point or two lower.
    "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity" - Hanlon's Razor
  • FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977

<< <i>im prackising my linkys ! >>

Look up at the Navigation: box and click on the testing forum. prackis you linkys away.
  • nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭
    Another thread about coinmovers???image
  • Nope !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file