Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Donations now being accepted

jmcu12jmcu12 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭
I am not accepting donations. The charity is me. And I guarantee all proceeds go to purchase of this.

Now, who wants my address? image
Awarded latest "YOU SUCK!": June 11, 2014

Comments

• Options
    I have a well circulated penny for you if you pay for shipping.
  • Options
    Dont give him more than $80,000, thats what he paid for it! It did'nt sell the last time and he has'nt lowered the price!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    You don't need donations:

<< <i>Financing available

Low monthly payments
    if you use PayPal Buyer Credit. Subject to credit approval >>

Russ, NCNE

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would have that puppy photographed by a pro. His picture is less than flattering to a very nice coin >>

A very nice coin? According to that picture, it's called a dog image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Upon further review, they need to hire a writer, too... lotsa typos!
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    Not to pull a Kiefer, but that coin was discussed at length a week or two ago. The consensus was that it looked crappy. I'd bet it looks a lot better in person, though!
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not to pull a Kiefer >>

Is that anything like pulling a boner?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing to me that someone who owns or is charged to sell a $100,000 coin (+/-) would not do a better job marketing it for sale. (Last time I made such a statement I offended a friend from this message board--apologies in advance. image)
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    All I have to go on are the images, and as far as I can tell, that coin is a joke in a PF68 holder. Just another example of NGC's liberal grading of 66 and above Morgans. I like them up to 65, but over that, no way.
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    For that kind of money I would want to enjoy looking at my coin. I see no eye appeal from that image.
  • Options
    NoGvmntNoGvmnt Posts: 1,126
    "I am not accepting donations. "

Well, if you're NOT accepting donations, what's the point of this thread?image

Jim
  • Options

<< <i>"I am not accepting donations. "

Well, if you're NOT accepting donations, what's the point of this thread?image

Jim >>

What's worse? His typo, or the fact that a lot of us completely missed that? image
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For that kind of money I would want to enjoy looking at my coin. I see no eye appeal from that image.

agreed. Ugliest damn PF68 I've ever seen.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    ToneloverTonelover Posts: 1,554
    I don't think it looks half bad myself. Actually looks kind of original and I'd be more inclined to consider that coin over the blasted Super Duper UCAM Double Star fresh out of NCS pieces that everyone is used to seeing these days. I'm not saying I like it as a 68, I probably wouldn't but I was expecting an uglier coin when I saw the responses to this thread.
  • Options
    For 100g's I'd need better pics, a decent description, and of course 100g's.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file