Home U.S. Coin Forum

Comments

• RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone ever deal with this person ? >>

Yes.

Russ, NCNE
  • 100proof1957, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but your icon is very annoying.
    Coins, shiny coins!
  • nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭

<< <i>100proof1957, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but your icon is very annoying. >>

I actually really like it.. I grew up on Calvin and Hobb's...image
  • XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    That icon makes me nuttyimage

<< <i>100proof1957, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but your icon is very annoying. >>

Not nearly as annoying as the rotten teeth, black eyes pony tail morph.

Russ, NCNE

• << <i>Anyone ever deal with this person ? >>

Yes!
  • JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557

<< <i>That icon makes me nuttyimage >>

But I thought you already were Nutty, Dogbreath... image
    -George
    42/92
    Actually, you're right, G-manimage

Maybe you folks answering "yes" could elaborate a bit on your experience with the sellerimage
  • >>

Not nearly as annoying as the rotten teeth, black eyes pony tail morph.

>>

That one tooimageimage
    Coins, shiny coins!

<< <i>Maybe you folks answering "yes" could elaborate a bit on your experience with the seller >>

He only asked one question.

Russ, NCNE
  • Tough crowd once again !
    i suppose i am either a despised or accepted member of the community at this point !

Did anyone have a positive or negative experience with this seller on EBAY ? "jwcameo"

Proof
  • and that ICON is a choice from the sign-up menu,not my upload !
    besides,Calvin & Hobbes are cool !

Proof
  • Thanks for the Link Doug

Proof

<< <i>Did anyone have a positive or negative experience with this seller on EBAY ? "jwcameo" >>

Both.

Russ, NCNE
  • Let's just say that the guy really knows how to photoshop his pics!

<< <i>i suppose i am either a despised or accepted member of the community at this point ! >>

I agree completely!

• tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone ever deal with this person ? >>

Yes.

Russ, NCNE >>

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.
  • BustmanBustman Posts: 1,911
    Yes. I purchased a red large cent from JW Cameo a bit over a year ago. No problems with the deal.
    J
  • You guys are killing me here !
    It's a little curious to me that most of his super PQ high-grade cameo proofs on eBay and his website are raw...and the slabbed ones are all in gold PCI holders.

He's got thousands of satisfied eBay customers, though, and allows returns...
  • Over 3100 feedbacks with 4 negs.I think your chances are pretty good.
  • i was thinking about bidding on an auction by this seller.
    anybody have an opinion about this seller ?
    if you do,please express it !
    Where is Fratlaw when ya need a lawyer to cross examine the witnesses ?

Proof

<< <i>anybody have an opinion about this seller ? >>

He is an excellent photographer, and he accepts returns.

Russ, NCNE
  • if you want to see what cameos and proofs in this era are supposed to look like
    photo'd with an average sony fd73 digital camera in regular room lighting having
    the camera set on auto and neutral settings,no tricks, then look at recently posted ebay #3919323067.
    gives you an idea of "natural" in-hand look as opposed to looking like a coin on a florescent lit
    bourse floor with un-natural enhancements. returns may be good,but dissapointment of not getting
    a coin that dont reflect what the pics looked like is another issue creating dead time,bidder's wasted
    money and expectations,etc.
    not harping on dubya but all images are enhanced when they look like that.
    simple as that
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Uh oh, look at what the cat just drug in.

• << <i>Uh oh, look at what the cat just drug in. >>

ahh shut up you old chump,or was that grump? hell...both apply....i've forgot more than you'll ever know..
    ESPECIALLY on morgan dollars and cameo proofs from 36-70....yawn.....
  • <<Did anyone have a positive or negative experience with this seller on EBAY ? "jwcameo">>

Yes

You don't know squat poodle droppings, and you especially don't know how to treat transaction partners.
  • Bought two boxed proof sets from him, returned both and left him a positive feedback for the prompt refund.

wally

• << <i>You don't know squat poodle droppings, and you especially don't know how to treat transaction partners. >>

ok, whatever you say boss.....but BLOW it elsewhere if all you want to do is start trouble....
    i feel certain quite a few on here recognize you as a fairly knowledgeable collector,->collector. so ok,
    i'll give you that much...but you aint got a clue about the real world of attribution,precise grading skills,
    how to handle people (from our perspective) who are like you. you are undeservingly a self back-patter,
    pompus, coc*ky troublemaker to many who pops off without validation about business dealings,ones between others,their facts,figures,etc and are merely another one of those half as*ers that knows just
    enough to talk a good load of BS but dont know enough to make it healthy for your ownself nor those you talk to or about others with...
  • FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    Blah blah blah....

So tell us Mr. Funderburke, how is it that you were supposedly sick and had someone running your auctions, and when a certain board member tried to email and call you directly, he got no answer. But when he used the eBay ask the seller a question link, he got an immediate answer. Please explain.

• << <i>Blah blah blah....

So tell us Mr. Funderburke, how is it that you were supposedly sick and had someone running your auctions, and when a certain board member tried to email and call you directly, he got no answer. But when he used the eBay ask the seller a question link, he got an immediate answer. Please explain. >>

you idiot, you dont know what your talking about. 4 of us from 3 locations access our dealer networks
    and what tidbits we do on ebay. mike answered the email sent off "ask seller a question" from ebay from his unit. he dont answer direct emails to me or trade confirmations off the teletypes, neither does sandy
    or judy. you Arsehole! and i'm the only one who reads this garbage on c/u and hadnt felt like looking or
    doing of anything for 2 or 3 months. how do ya like that,punk? where is your means of a living derived from eric? coins? lets see your last year's tax return fella. post yours here,block everything out except name and taxable income, i'll post mine....
    lotta talk, even more pure mouth and no clout to act like you do
    You know Funderburke, you are almost as delusional as Al Hager if you think anyone buys that load of BS. Nice diversions, but I'll tell you straight to your face you are someone not to be trusted, and anyone who enters a deal with you here is asking for trouble.

• << <i>You know Funderburke, you are almost as delusional as Al Hager if you think anyone buys that load of BS. Nice diversions, but I'll tell you straight to your face you are someone not to be trusted, and anyone who enters a deal with you here is asking for trouble. >>

figured you'd wimp right on out pretty fast after that challenge...just shut up and quit bother me or i'll
    have you thrown off here....heh....
    Sure you will. Let's see, the high and mighty Poodle Droppings Inc. with four different divisions. Ooohhh, I'm impressed!

And just WTF does comparing income have to do with deciding whether or not someone is trustworthy? You need to pull your head out of your rear end.
  • MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    I think 100proof1957 got more than he bargained for in this thread...
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Hello, is this the US Coin forum?
  • Go Calvin, Go Calvin, its your birthday... Go Calvin, Go Calvin, its your birthday, its your birthday... Calvin and Hobbes are the coolest!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭

So.... in 13 word or less...... did the guy get his coins returned or not?

• where is your means of a living derived from eric? coins? lets see your last year's tax return fella. post yours here,block everything out except name and taxable income, i'll post mine....

People who throw down this particular form of gauntlet usually have no business bragging about their shortcomings.
    Realtime National Debt Clock:

• if i bid on an auction and win,am i gonna get ripped off ?

<< <i>if i bid on an auction and win,am i gonna get ripped off ? >>

You be the judge
  • 08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    Who is JWCAMEO?
    DOOP?

Joe

• << <i>image >>

hey eric, that's good.
    tell us, how long of delay did you have to set your camera on allowing time to get your self mugshot?
    and seriously,i mean for real seriously,why are you such an annoying d*ckhead?
    were you molested as a child?
    or are you just bitter at coin dealers because you cant be one? but did always wannabe?
    or just wanting to act "important" on here because no-one ever paid you attention as a child or adult?
  • Never Mind
    Struck a nerve, have we doops?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file