Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

2004 MS-66 Jessica Lynch P&D Nickel set on ebay

I only have a few of these to go around check em' out.

I should have put them on as "MS-66-FS" image

Comments

• Options
    Hello? anyone home? where are my haters? image
  • Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I'll bite.

Who cares? Jessica Lynch has as much to do with those coins as Jessica Simpson - just another manufactured "collectible".

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    No PCGS serial number, thus you can't register it in a collection.
    Plus I doubt the coin itself would crossover to MS69 in a real slab.
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    I don't have anything against you personally, it's just the coins you sellimage-----------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    Oh there are cert numbers, I just dont list anything with cert numbers anymore since people love to steal cert numbers and make BJ's life hell not to mention it slows down my process.

FYI you'll never get a 2004 in MS-69 I've submitted 1000's in sealed Mint rolls the highest graded so far is an MS-67 unless I'm mistaken.

Also, why would you want to crack out a coin that's worth about 75-80 bucks each to do what with it? cross it to ICG? image
  • Options
    Hey BigEeeeeeee I sell PCGS coins right, dont take it out on me, pass this along to Miles or even Dave.

I just try to do the best I can with what I'm given, I cant help it if people love the items I sell.

You cant please everyone, also it's not my intention to do so, if that was the case I would be on the home shopping network saying "Oh" but wait there's more! image
  • Options
    So they actually put cert numbers on them?
    Cool, I can't tell from the photos, are the cert numbers on the back?
  • Options
    Worth WHAT who in their right mind would pay that much for a MS66 FS coin just because it has a name of an un_____ heck I will not be the one to start this over again. If you wish to spend $75.00 on this coin I will start slabbing my own with My signature on them MSGT USMC RETIRED.

Thanks and send prepayments to the below address.
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    who cares about lynch, one week a POW, how about real heros like john mcclain who spent over 6 years as POW, or the heros of WW2. SHE'S not in the same league with these people. as a viet nam vet it's hard to convince me that our soldiers are on a training exercise.
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    Certs are on the back of these coins, even if they were on the front I always delete the cert numbers when I sell on ebay.
  • Options
    Were those other POW's female? Last time I heard all those POW's you mentioned were female and were not sexually molested.
  • Options
    For an E8 you sure are lacking a few brain cells, I'm also a fellow Marine, I'm pretty surprised that you would resort to that brainless Private (E1) remark.

Semper Fi.
  • Options
    I was a USMC E6, but I still have some respect for her, even if she was Army.
  • Options
    "For an E8 you sure are lacking a few brain cells, I'm also a fellow Marine, I'm pretty surprised that you would resort to that brainless Private (E1) remark."

I will finish the blank, since some of the individuals like Mr Platinum must not be able to understand. I started out typing unworthy, apparently the above thinks I lack brain cells, however I have commented in threads about this subject before and I do not believe that PCGS should have gone down this line. But, they have. I still, and will always feel/know that this individual does not rate the attention that is being given and to stick a label on a slab and to think it should sell for $65.00 to $80+++ dollars does not make me the one lacking a few brain cells but for the individual to hop on the band wagon and sell their self for something they are not I figured that I could make a few dollars. Heck (colored up for those that do not like four letter words) I had done more in my 20++ year tours than most. I gave up far more than many and sufferred along side of those I call friends and extended family. I will not purchase these items and I will not stand in the way of those that do buy them but for those that think they are a MARINE and state I lack a few brain cells are they themselves lacking more than that. You do not know the meaning of Semper Fi and should not try to learn it.
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    Sorry for me? ha....

I'm just try'n to make a living here what's so wrong with that, besides I have a kid that needs his college funds within 18 months, unless someone wants to donate to that cause I seriously dont think anyone has a right to comment the way they do...
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm pretty surprised that you would resort to that brainless Private (E1) remark. >>

You were one,E1, at some time during your service. Brain cells were acquired or did you just get a brain washing like so many other Jar Heads do ? Heck were you even a person that served his country ?

• Options
    Ken,
    I'm not sure if "Merchant Marines" qualify as "Jar Heads"! image
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    Acutally I went in as a LCpl. last time I looked that was an E3 some of us do have educations. and.... the buddy system back in the day did help. This will be my last comment on this issue by the way 3 of my MS-66 sets sold on ebay yesterday for $150 per set each image
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, why would you want to crack out a coin that's worth about 75-80 bucks each to do what with it? cross it to ICG?

Don't you mean 5 cents.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    Hey if it's only 5 cents can you sell me all your silver eagles for a buck?

I sure can use some more silver image
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm also a fellow Marine >>

They allow pimps in the Marines?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Acutally they do Russ, this is Leo's son, which will also be a Marine within a few months, what tree did you fall out of I'm proud of my Pimp Dad, I actually call hin MacDaddy...

Let me ask you what have you done for your country? Sit in front of the computer getting fat?

I heard you're a 300 pound turd that posts an average of 200 posts a day.

What a loser...
  • Options
    Oh and let me guess you're going to resort calling my mother a whore next?

Just watch what you say it may come back to haunt you in the long run, you think my pop is bad I'm way worse than he is...
  • Options

<< <i>Acutally they do Russ, this is Leo's son, which will also be a Marine within a few months, what tree did you fall out of I'm proud of my Pimp Dad, I actually call hin MacDaddy...

Let me ask you what have you done for your country? Sit in front of the computer getting fat?

I heard you're a 300 pound turd that posts an average of 200 posts a day.

What a loser... >>

Like father, like son I see. Daddy's raising you up right. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>Just watch what you say it may come back to haunt you in the long run, you think my pop is bad I'm way worse than he is... >>

Hehe, I've seen a picture of your "pop". He's a shrimp. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Yes he is, I have all I could ever ask for although I've never asked for it.

He's given me a better life than what I had a few years ago, he's given me the #1 set, and most of all he's given me unconditional love, now you're bashing a 16 year old?

Like you said, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

I'd hate to see the tree you fell off of, I bet your father abused you, this is why you sit here day after day and post stupid crap to the tune of 35,000 posts in 2 years?

Dont you have a wife or a kid?

I forget you have 10 Kennedy coins you sleep with...

I better stop before someone blames my dad for posting this.

Most of the posts he doesnt do and the few he does do is with good cause.

• Options
    Shrimp at 5'9 225?

Russ you have issues...
  • Options

<< <i>Shrimp at 5'9 225? >>

That almost makes it up to the bottom of my chin. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Like I said rumor has it you're a big fat turd...

6'5 390? plus 10 coins....image
  • Options
    Hey Russ,

I was looking at my dad's Kennedy coins, and noticed that he has quite a few coins you are missing meaning higher grades.

Maybe I should be the one that takes out your set and make it #4 since your set is a short set and we're short people.... image
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe I should be the one that takes out your set and make it #4 >>

Good luck, junior. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I'll have to wait for my dad to get home to get into the main vault, just in my lil trinket collection.

I'm 2 coins in and in tied for 28th place.

OoooOo I do know we have at least 1 PR-70 kicking around and at least 2 SMS coins in cam.

Dont worry it wont be long, a little 16 year old is going to gun for #3, I'm happy with my other collections, this is just to prove you're a big fat turd.

• Options

<< <i>I'm 2 coins in and in tied for 28th place.

OoooOo I do know we have at least 1 PR-70 kicking around and at least 2 SMS coins in cam. >>

I guess I just better fold up my tent and delete my set now. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    TheNumishTheNumish Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    I've gotta say this is the funniest rant I've seen in a long time. Thanks guys for making me laugh so hard.

• Options
    You're welcome, hey am I better at this than my dad?

Dont fold up your tent yet, maybe you'll help us make more money since you'll be trying to buy the coins we have.

Soon I'll be the one that's selling coins on eBay, it'll give me something to do during my summer break from school.

By the way my dad just sold 800 silver Jessica Lynch coins, to think he was at PCGS yesterday to pick them up, and already all but 35 sold.

Russ, you talk the talk, my dad walks the walk.

Watch my next thread.....
  • Options
    Hey Numish, a 50+ year old fat guy vs. a 16 1/2 year old with a cool dad, who'll win stay tuned....image
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    The one with the nicer car??? image
  • Options
    Yeah dad's car kicks some ass, now it's Russ' turn.

If you take the stick of the R and make into a P and add the last 3 letters from Russ' name.

What do you get? image
  • Options
    It's a shame birth defects don't always skip a generation.
  • Options
    yup electriceye, you kinda look like your cat.
  • Options
    I was referring to your supposed offspring.
  • Options
    I dont have offspring I'm 16 again your defect makes you look like your cat, my dad told me to keep it clean, but you look like a big ugly fat black Russ without the R and add a P. hahaha.
  • Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    Ussp?
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    I refuse to believe there is another person in the world that shares the personality defects that Mr. Platinum possesses.
  • Options
    Say it isn't so, there can't be two of you.
  • Options
    The apple does not fall far from the tree now does it...

Besides out of the 130 posts my dad has only done about 40 of them.
  • Options

<< <i>The apple does not fall far from the tree now does it... >>

Sometimes, fate smiles and it skips a generation.

<< <i>Besides out of the 130 posts my dad has only done about 40 of them. >>

Sounds like a perfect scapegoat.
  • Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    You know, these accounts are free. You really needn't share. . . .
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    I'll choose a name and password for you if you can't figure it out. image
  • Options
    You're right MANOFCOINS, Russ is more computer literate than I... image