Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

CONTEST!!!! Most replies to this thread wins a Morgan Dollar in MS63+ WINNERS POSTED!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073
    I'm thinking I need a nap, but I haven't figured out how to post and nap at the same time.
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Additional bonus: "What am I thinking right now?"
    Get this and I will send you a $20 gold liberty.

1. Why is Mr. Platinum wearing Zsa Zsa Gabor's watch in that picture?
    2. I am sleepy and am going to bed.
    3. I wonder if exposure to acetone is what is causing my bladder to bleed.
    4. Where is my Sir Mix-A-Lot cd?
  • Options

<< <i>2. Most brilliant thought posted. >>

No good deed shall go unpunished.
  • Options

<< <i>I am studying. I can study and post better than you can eat and post. image >>

I'm done eating.......my soap is coming on, but I can still post.
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Well then, you ought to be thinking of getting a woman and taking a break. Or maybe just hanging yourself. (kidding there)
    certifiedsilverdollar.com
    A site dedicated to the sale of rare and high MS grade Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars. All coins are graded by ICG, PCGS, NGC, or Anacs, and are priced well below PCGS values.
  • Options
    ElectricEye......is that your cat?

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Your cat looks mad.......is he mad?

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options

<< <i><< kwijibo >> >>

Bart Simpson quotation image
  • Options
    that is my cat, just dropped him off for a teeth cleaning and blood work (10 years old now)
  • Options
    Here's my kitty.......she isn't mad (most of the time)

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    very nice cat ~ image
  • Options
    nine pages and counting ~ how long till SM1 drops the hammer?
  • Options

<< <i>very nice cat ~ image >>

Thank you. She's about a year and half now. Before I got her, I had just lost my cat of 21 years.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options

<< <i>nine pages and counting ~ how long till SM1 drops the hammer? >>

I thought he said he would go till 7:00 p.m. May 12th.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options

<< <i>nine pages and counting ~ how long till SM1 drops the hammer? >>

Who is SM1 and what do you mean drop the hammer? Do they shut it down after so many posts.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    As the World Turns is coming on.........

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    poorguypoorguy Posts: 4,317
    SM1 is "Someone". I will count the posts and tally the winners at 7:00 PM on May 12th, 2004.
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    What, did everybody give up?
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    Brilliant thought: I can post during the commercials.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Commercials for Crest White Strips........oh, and now Pampers Pull-ups.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options

<< <i>Who is SM1 and what do you mean drop the hammer? Do they shut it down after so many posts. >>

SM1 is the "Supreme Ruler", the "thrilla, who's a thread killa", the shadow figure who deals justice to those who defy the rules....a Moderator Supremo
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    What am I thinking right now?........
    I really should be studying for finals right now !!!!!!!

Most beautiful.....

OK maybe not pretty, but beautiful because it is one of a kind,
    honors one of the U.S.A. greats and was at Washingtons funeral march in Boston in February

Pretty Morgan...

Don't worry, It's only a computer paint job.......The real coin is alive and doing fine(or BU tiful)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm tired, I'm gonna rest, but you haven't heard the last of me!

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh, I gotta make baby food, I can't rest.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh, they say that it's over...
  • Options
    and it just had to be...
  • Options
    Oh, they say that it's over...

• Options
    we're lost children of the sea
  • Options
    1001001 = 145
  • Options
    Baby food is cooling........

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    ElectricEye.......are you sure that cat isn't mad?
    (she DOES have white teeth)

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    he rarely gets mad but when he does...
  • Options
    After I feed the baby I'm taking a break here........

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    electric eye, cherwood, do you have anything to contribute to the brilliant thoughts, highest grade business strike, and/or beautiful coin pictures? Or try and guess what I was thinking when I began this thread?
  • Options

<< <i>he rarely gets mad but when he does... >>

I know what you mean, my cat can be all sweet and laying in my lap purring getting rubs, but when you rub her the wrong way or try to stop before she's ready......look out! She really nailed me last week.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    From page eight:

Additional bonus: "What am I thinking right now?"
    Get this and I will send you a $20 gold liberty.

1. Why is Mr. Platinum wearing Zsa Zsa Gabor's watch in that picture?
    2. I am sleepy and am going to bed.
    3. I wonder if exposure to acetone is what is causing my bladder to bleed.
    4. Where is my Sir Mix-A-Lot cd?
  • Options
    << 2. Most brilliant thought posted. >>

No good deed shall go unpunished.
  • Options

<< <i>electric eye, cherwood, do you have anything to contribute to the brilliant thoughts, highest grade business strike, and/or beautiful coin pictures? Or try and guess what I was thinking when I began this thread? >>

I have contributed to beautiful coin pics and brilliant thoughts........I don't have a higest grade business strike to contribute.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    I'm going to the library to study. I am getting distracted reading about your cats. image

I will check this thread about 5:15 PM

-Adios
  • Options

<< <i>highest grade business strike? >>

I have no jacko lee slabs
  • Options
    And I guessed a couple of times what you were thinking.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    You go study........I'm concentrating on the most posts. image

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Baby food is still cooling.......(it has to get down to 105 degrees)

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Baby food is ready.......gotta go.

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    200th post in this thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file