Home U.S. Coin Forum

SEGS Concept Jefferson's still selling at a premium...

None of these are mine...

I knew I should have bought a few more sets when I had the chance for $80.00 image

Proof and Matte set, currently at $202.50...
18 minutes left as of this post... Ebay Link

Past auction, only Matte Jefferson sold for $202.50...Ebay Link 2

Comments

• CarlWohlforthCarlWohlforth Posts: 11,074
    Gee, I have some I'm selling for $90. I think I'll put them out on eBay.

Anyway you can buy them for cheaper directly from the Full Step Nickel Club. Their address is:

FSNC
    P.O. Box 10909
    Burbank, CA 91510-0909

In the latest "Portico" they say the coins cost $38 for the Matte Unc and $42 for the proof with a %10 discount if you buy a matching pair.
  • solidsolid Posts: 2,975
    I see the bidder ID's are private. I wonder if someone is paranoid that they might
    be contacted and made aware of the fact that they can be had for around $80
    from the source...

I see it's also a 24-hour auction...wouldn't want the bidders to have time to get
    educated!

Comments aside, the seller has done nothing wrong here. Just good old free enterprise!

Ken
  • MJPHELANMJPHELAN Posts: 760 ✭✭✭
    They are still available from the Full Step Nickel Club at the original price! Anyone interested can contact the club. Unfortuanately, I am at work and do not have the contact information.

Mark
    Mark
  • meos1meos1 Posts: 1,135
    Wow, That second auction was for a single coin!! I have two sets. Anyone know what the numbers are up to now?

Dan
    I am just throwing cheese to the rats chewing on the chains of my sanity!

First Place Winner of the 2005 Rampage design contest!
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
    This auction is hype because I just purchased the Matte and Proof versions for $75.00 from FSNC.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
    Wait a minute......this means I just made around $127.00 in two days! Whoo-Hoo!!!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,333
    This is the same sellar that sold a set for around $500.00.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭

<< <i>Wait a minute......this means I just made around $127.00 in two days! Whoo-Hoo!!! >>

How long did it take from when you ordered them till you recieved them? Or is the order still pending?
    image I mailed my check on the 26th of April and received the coins on the 2nd of May. About a week. I had emailed Darrell Crane at FSNC to inquire whether the coins were still available and he replied yes so I sent my my money and got my coins.

I learned of these from the variety nickel.com web page.

The name is LEE!

• << <i>image I mailed my check on the 26th of April and received the coins on the 2nd of May. About a week. I had emailed Darrell Crane at FSNC to inquire whether the coins were still available and he replied yes so I sent my my money and got my coins.

I learned of these from the variety nickel.com web page. >>

Good to hear! There is an order form available there also, for those interseted click here.
    Regards,

J. Taylor
    CONECA Member
    FSNC Member

• CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up a proof one at the santa clara show for 40$, very cool coin
  • Russ: you should have paid attention then and bought the $55 ones a few weeks ago.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Did the auctions get yanked? I get invalid item nr. when I click on the links to eBay. Is this what everybody is talking about?Order Form
  • The thread is from May. Auctions remain accessable for I think 90 days.

And that is the nickel.
  • UncleWiggly: Yup, that is the one.

I'm pleased to see the Full Step Nickel Club finally get on line.
  • I thought there was going to be a max number. Anyone know what it is??
  • Wait. Was it 1,938???
  • Oops, I didn't even look to see when the thread was posted. Thanks,

Jerry
  • I've done that on the bst board. I'll do a search and pm the
    person only to realize the thread was 6 months old. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file