Dansco Album - Lincoln Cents
Dansco Album - US Type

Whitman Folders
Indian Head Cents
Lincoln Memorial Cents 1959-
Nickels - undated
Buffalo Nickels - 1913-1938
Jefferson Nickels Vol 1 - 1938-1961
Jefferson Nickels Vol 2 - 1962- (but only has dates through 1965.)
Mercury Head Dime - 1916-1945
Roosevelt Dimes - Starting 1946 (only dated to 1965)
Washington Head Quarter Vol 1 - 1932-1945
Washington Head Quarter Vol 2 - 1946-1959
Benjamin Franklin Half Dollar 1948-1963

My posts viewed image times
since 8/1/6

Comments

• Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    Bunches, and also some Capital plastic stuff. They're fun.
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over the last few years, after getting burned on some raw cleaned coins I have had for several years, I switched over to PCGS slabbed coins, so my albums have dwindled. I still have about 7 albums full of coins, but have slowly converted them to slabs.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    I currently have four whitman folders from childhood, four library of coins albums from my uncle and five interceprt shield boxes for the slabs.
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I have an Eagle slab-holder albul that I keep my type set in. Gotta get another soon.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    One or two, early circ cents.
    J.Kriek
    Morgan Dollar Aficionado & Vammer
    Current Set: Morgan Hit List 40 VAM Set
  • Options
    ClausUrchClausUrch Posts: 1,278

<< <i>Over the last few years, after getting burned on some raw cleaned coins I have had for several years, I switched over to PCGS slabbed coins, so my albums have dwindled. I still have about 7 albums full of coins, but have slowly converted them to slabs. >>

That is funny! I'm just the opposite. I have albums that are filled with coin from "cracked out" slabs. No need to worry about getting "burned" unless some grader really "screwed the pooch"! Oppps...Sorry FC57image
  • Options
    We have a lot of empty ones too. Most are the cheaper coin boards from the 1930's & 40's. Here's a pic of a few of the boards:

www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!
  • Options
    I have albums for my circulated coins. Most of the folders I have are falling-apart Whitman folders my grandfather gave me with his coin collection. His picture and two of the coins he gave me are in my sig line...I liberated the FE from a crumbling Whitman folder. Unfortunately most of his Lincolns had discoloration on the back from the folders.image
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 6 Eagle holder albums that house my token and medalet collections. Beyond that I've got a Library of coins Lincoln cent album for my "youth set" of Lincoln cents (1909 - 1940). I also have a number of vintage Library Coins albums that I probably should sell. I'm suprised at what they bring at coin shows.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    close to 20 albums but not quite.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file