Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Apology

I came in here today and asked for some help with some cards. Very shortly thereafter I made a smarta$$, uncalled for comment in the Open Forum. It was just meant in a joking manner but I've been made aware that some folks didn't take it that way. I was not looking to cause any problems. Please accept my apology.

And I would like to add ..... the help received was greatly appreciated. image

Comments

• Options
    it's cool, you seem like a very nice lady.

as for some of the other open forum members, i can't say the same.
  • Options

keeferscoins seems like a nice lady too
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    Yeah and I really like the pig..........for breakfast!!!

(Actually I do not eat pork it was just a joke to show no hard feelings)
  • Options

<< <i>keeferscoins seems like a nice lady too >>

• Options
    Thanks folks, for the understanding. I really did not mean any harm.
  • Options
    "Smash all bongs!" Cameron Reefer
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Please accept my apology.

And I would like to add ..... the help received was greatly appreciated. >>

Christa PM'ed me and I truly believe this is an apology FROM THE HEART. Takes a lot of courage and shows character. I welcome you to the Sportscard forum and hope you will join us in our quest for the perfect (PSA) 10 in life! PS - I think I over-reacted a bit to your "humor" - I now know there was nothing meant by it.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Thanks Mike. I really appreciate that. Now about this "perfect (PSA) 10 " .... I don't have any slabbed cards. Nothing but raw. You folks will have to convert me, I guess.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>"Smash all bongs!" Cameron Reefer >>

what does this mean?
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    pandrews,
    That cameron keifer guys always says this in the open forum.......i was just making fun of him. He's a wannabe police explorer...............
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>pandrews,
    That cameron keifer guys always says this in the open forum.......i was just making fun of him. He's a wannabe police explorer............... >>

lol.. fire up all bongs..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>He's a wannabe police explorer............... >>

I was a police explorer for 2 1/2 years and we did smash bongs on ridealongs.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    pffft I was the real deal (in the Army AND YES IT IS THE SAME image ). And almost went Aux near home but dont have the time. Boy talk about stories......
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>"Smash all bongs!" Cameron Reefer >>

what does this mean? >>

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=9&threadid=284175
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    I always wondered what Arnold Ziffel would look like with pearls and glasses.

BOTR
  • Options
    10,000 posts a year ( Cameron Kiefer ) which is approx 30 posts a day, each day, for all 365 days of the year. That is insane. Take any one day off, and you need to get at least 60 in any other day....

How could anyone have that kind of time????

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Whatever.......tomorrow is another day and everyone is not focused on your posts.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    baseballjeffbaseballjeff Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    This post is bringing up a great question I have that would otherwise not be the most apprpriate way to ask. Not that it matters or anything, are their any other ladies in this wonderful hobby of ours that are members of the board? If so, that's awesome!

Jeff
  • Options

<< <i>Whatever.......tomorrow is another day and everyone is not focused on your posts. >>

Are you saying that to me or to the original author?

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?