Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Would this go ACG PF65 or 66?

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
Barber

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    Definite 68, shot at 69.
    I heard they were making a French version of Medal of Honor. I wonder how many hotkeys it'll have for "surrender."
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    does ACG do replicas? a replica like this should grade pr69 plus with anyone

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    "Original Specifications. . . . . .900 silver .100 nickel" .100 NICKEL???
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper, nickel, potmetal, whatever........let's not split hairs here...

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"Original Specifications. . . . . .900 silver .100 nickel" .100 NICKEL??? >>

.900 silver; .100 ah ... junk metal. Close enough isn't it?
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    Sory I don't consider copper to be "junk metal". My point was how could they be so stupid as to get even THAT wrong. It's not like it is that hard to find out what the composition of a barber quarter is.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file