Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What we do (besides collect cards)

2»

Comments

• Options
    I am Chemical Engineering patent examiner at the U.S. Patent & Trademark office in the Washington, D.C. area. My other interests include bowling, hunting and fishing. I have got married to a wonderful lady named Julie from Portland, OR last August and she is currently 8 months pregnant with our second child (a boy -- Brandon). We also have a 7 yo boy named Dillon.

Great thread!
    Mike
  • Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    I am a Commercial Underwriter for an extremely large insurance company that advertises a bunch (particularly at female sporting events). I also am a 4 handicap golfer when not sitting behind the desk at work........
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might as well jump on board.

I am an engineer for our local electric power company. I am 29 years old, married to my beautiful wife of 6 years with a three year old boy and a 13 month old daughter. We are active in our local Baptist church. LIFE IS GOOD!

My three year old boy has his own card collection which includes a 1987 Donruss Mark McGwire PSA 7 (no, I did not send this in). You should have saw his face when I gave it to him. He carrries it around all the time! His favorite player is Albert Pujols. He will even tell you so. Smart kid if you ask me!image

Shane

• Options
    jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    I'm a financial analyst at Ford Motor Company and have worked on the 2005 Hybrid-Electric Escape program - to be introduced this summer. I enjoy spending time with my wife of 10 years and my two beautiful daughters, age 6 and 4.