Home U.S. Coin Forum

PCGS Club Membership Error Slab - SCORED!

TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
I picked up one of the 2004 - 2001 Club error slabs for $26 bucks last night on Ebay! SCORE!!
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    Was it a BIN? One of the forum members listed theirs at a BIN of $25 and, of course, it got snatched immediately.

Russ, NCNE
  • Traci has one on ebay right now already over $50image

Cameron Kiefer
  • ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315

<< <i>Was it a BIN? One of the forum members listed theirs at a BIN of $25 and, of course, it got snatched immediately.

I believe that would be me, I was the snatcher image

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    It was a regular auction that wasn't that well written. No BIN. Idahogal found it for me. (thanks again Traci!) I was one of the people that bid on Russ's slab. I heard another one went for $100 plus the other day.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    I collect belly button lint and beanie babies.

We ARE watching you.

Do you remember when there was an Ebay auction for Steve's Lucky Belly Button Lint? I think it went for around $12!

<< <i>I collect belly button lint and beanie babies.

image >>

I've got a handfull of Beanie Babies from McDonalds that they had several years ago. They are still in the plastic. I wonder if they are worth anything. I got them for my niece who got tired of them before I had the chance to give them to her.
  • JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Yes, and remember the "Ghost in a Jar" craze last year, and the guy who auctioned off 15 minutes with his wife?

We ARE watching you.

• nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    seems there are a bunch of them.
  • Who is going to try to outbid me on the one Traci has for sale?

Cameron Kiefer

• << <i>It was a regular auction that wasn't that well written. No BIN. Idahogal found it for me. (thanks again Traci!) I was one of the people that bid on Russ's slab. I heard another one went for $100 plus the other day. >>

Glad I could help you out. image
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Who is going to try to outbid me on the one Traci has for sale?

Cameron Kiefer >>

Anyone want to see how far we can make this go? It can't be a shill if you are doing it for fun (and not for the seller).
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."

• << <i>Anyone want to see how far we can make this go? >>

Everyone here is afraid to bid strong money for scarce slabs. They even make fun of slab collectors. They won't stand up to the plate and place bids.

Cameron Kiefer
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Do mechanical errors count as slab types?
  • MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone want to see how far we can make this go? >>

Everyone here is afraid to bid strong money for scarce slabs. They even make fun of slab collectors. They won't stand up to the plate and place bids.

Cameron Kiefer >>

I got mine for $20 thats strong enough.

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."
  • BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I have one listed on ebay, but it isn't doing as well as some mentioned here...image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

<< <i>Do mechanical errors count as slab types? >>

I don't know if it counts or not. Being a SAE fan, this is one of those slabs I had to have. Unlike the old saying goes buy the coin not the slab, I bought the slab AND the coin. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file