Home U.S. Coin Forum

2004 Peace Nickels- Who made the 67??

ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
The pops are up and running. Someone made a 2004d in 67......was it you?? Only one 04p in 66 thus far. As we have discussed....the 04p's are going to be tough in high grade. If you made the 67 good job!! and fess up!!!!!

M.image

Comments

• How many have been graded in all grades so far?

Cameron Kiefer
  • ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not many yet!! I'm sure in the next 30 days these numbers are going to explode!!

as of today:

2004p: 2-65, 1-66
    2004d: 2-65, 4-66, 1-67

M.
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    67 was on ebay I think...

wasnt full-pipe though

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Schmitz7Schmitz7 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭
    The 2004-D in MS67 sold on Ebay for $210. Looks like bidders believe many more will soon be graded. The P mint does seem to be the tougher of the two.
  • ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    67 is tough. $200 may be a bargain? I've been through 6000 nickels now and only about 12 have been submitted and I bet I'm going to get spanked on the grades. Sent in a Modern order today and I had 3 04d's that where ready to go but I held them back. I'm waiting to get my first grades and compare them to what I'm holding. The 04's are some very ugly nickels.

M.
  • flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭
    Don't people think that most of the high grade nickels will ultimately come from mint sets? I would think that once the mint sets are released we'll see a lot more 67s and even 68s.
  • <The P mint does seem to be the tougher of the two.>

I got three P-mint rolls from the Mint and I'm lucky if I got a MS63 out of them.image
    JoeCool

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file