Home U.S. Coin Forum

PCGS slab error #2 shows up!

I saw Russ's coin and realized I can make money on this modern rarity too! image

I just got my PCGS collectors club SAE. Its a 2001 in a 2004 holder also. I hope my favorite service isn't slipping!

Sorry Russ, population is growing! Sell yours now!!!!

Ebay here I come!!!! image

Comments

• CladiatorCladiator Posts: 18,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh oh...looks like pcgs's shortage of graders is taking its toll LOL

ps. Famous, can't wait to see that seated coin you sent in when it gets back from pcgs image
  • FragmentumFragmentum Posts: 174 ✭✭
    famousramos,
    Send it in to ACG for a crossgrade! LOL!
    Collecting ASE's, Disney Dollars, high end for type set and other shiny objects with crayola colors...
  • Maybe it will grade MS71 with ACG...

BETTER than perfect!!!image
  • ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love stuff like these...so if you ever want to sell it, please email me so I may offer...thanks......
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

• << <i>I love stuff like these...so if you ever want to sell it, please email me so I may offer...thanks...... >>

Thnaks for the offer but I am going to keep it for now...

I am going to hang it from a gold chain around my neck. Then I will parade in front of the PCGS booth at the Santa Clara Show until they call security to beat me up and confiscate the slab. image
  • CladiatorCladiator Posts: 18,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    image Makes me want to reup again, even though I don't need to for another year, just to see if I can score one a those too image
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Cool error. I want to buy it alsoimage

Cameron Kiefer
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    HEY! You people need to keep quiet until my auction closes! You're killing my chances of reaping stupid money! image

Russ, NCNE
  • It looks as if we did send out some of these.
    For any person that received a 2001 instead of the 2004, please send it back to PCGS attn: Lisette.
    She will then send you the corrected coin and a voucher for 1 coin economy service.

Carol
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>For any person that received a 2001 instead of the 2004, please send it back to PCGS >>

No way! I'm selling mine for humongous money and taking a vacation with the proceeds! image

Russ, NCNE
  • How many were sent out Carol?

Cameron Kiefer
  • I'm hangin' onto mine!
    Coins, shiny coins!
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Russ, you have been warned! Don't be surprised if a large number of bird droppings suddenly appear on the hood of your Corvette and a black helicopter lands in your front yard with an invasion party of ostriches on-board. Watch out for the tall one, this is Lisette and she will peck you to death unless you return the coinimage---------------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • LMAO Russ!

Just saw the auction image
    J.Kriek
    Morgan Dollar Aficionado & Vammer
    Current Set: Morgan Hit List 40 VAM Set
  • BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I love stuff like these...so if you ever want to sell it, please email me so I may offer...thanks...... >>

Thnaks for the offer but I am going to keep it for now...

I am going to hang it from a gold chain around my neck. Then I will parade in front of the PCGS booth at the Santa Clara Show until they call security to beat me up and confiscate the slab. image >>

You dont have to go to all that trouble. We beat folks up as a regular part of the service

on this Forum.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • LAWMANLAWMAN Posts: 1,274 ✭✭
    crack it out, crack it out, crack it out
    DSW

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file