Home U.S. Coin Forum

Sampleslabs.com

Is camerons website down or is it just me???image

Comments

• MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Maybe he is out of sample slabs!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• rottnrogrottnrog Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Yea, I bought them all!!! image

• They are having some server problems and are making repairs. Give it less tha a day and it should be working again.image

Cameron Kiefer
  • rottnrogrottnrog Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Thanks Cammie!! image

Admit it Cammy, the hamster that powers your server died and you have to buy another one!!

• TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Admit it Cammy, the kitten that powers your server died and you have to buy another one!!
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

<< <i>Admit it Cammy, the kitten that powers your server died and you have to buy another one!! >>

He goes through another kitten every time he looks at his picture of IG!!!

• I honestly don't know what powers my server since it is across the US!

Cameron Kiefer
  • Well... there's the Power Supply in the box... and there's probally a UPS outside of it... image
    -George
    42/92
  • Maybe his web hosting company is called SampleWebSites.com???
    www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!
  • It's back up and working guys.

Cameron Kiefer
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I honestly don't know what powers my server since it is across the US! >>

Actually, I believe your server is in California, Cameron image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Jeremy is my webmaster so direct all questions to him. I have no clue what I am talking about (on the server part of the website of course)image

Cameron Kiefer
  • Great site!! I highly recomend it!! image
  • relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

I hardily endorse this event or product image
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file