Home U.S. Coin Forum

New to coin collecting, I have a question about a coin dealer

Hi, I am relatively new to coin collecting and was wondering about a dealer named Barry Stuppler out of Woodland Hills, CA. He always seems to have high quality coins for sale on ebay (ID verypq). Anyone have any dealing with him? Are the coins as good as he states in his listing? Were you satisfied with your transaction? Finally would you recommend him to your fellow boardmembers? Thanks for your time.

Ed

I have started collecting coins from year of birth 1944.
email address: alohaet@hotmail.com

Comments

• He is a honest dealer, a board member here and like you noticed has good coins for sale.

Cameron Kiefer
  • WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    I have spent a lot of money with Barry over the past months. He is honest and an excellent numismatic info source. He stands behind his coins, and honors his return policy without question. An excellent dealer!
    Wondo

• Thanks for the input. I have bid on his auctions in the past and have always been out bid. He does seem to have some nice rolls of coins for sale and some nice walkers. I will keep trying and see if I get lucky one of these days.image

Ed
    email address: alohaet@hotmail.com
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    Besides being an honest dealer, the guy has stones.

Russ, NCNE
  • bozboz Posts: 1,405
    Bought from him.
    No problems whatsoever.
    Nice coins!!
    Highly recommend. AAA+++
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Barry is a top notch dealer and all around great guy. My morgan dollar set has all been bought through him. Great coins, company and service

steve
    steve

myCCset
  • I bought one coin from them but decided to return it and got a no hassle refund. They seem like a nice company with good customer service.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file