Home U.S. Coin Forum

*******Portland ANA Forum members******* We are going to meet at Rick Kays table at 1:00 Friday!!!!!

BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
Any ideas? Will PCGS announce over the intercom?--------------BigE
I'm glad I am a Tree

Comments

• RKKayRKKay Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭
    Why not jbsteven and my table. Boiler, Lakesamman and coinlieutenant will all be nearby.
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    imageRick, what date and time would be best for you guys?----------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What he (Rick) said!image
    Any time. I'll be there Thursday through Saturday, as will Jason, boiler and Lakes, I believe. CoinLt will be there through Sunday.
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine and I will be taking the grading seminar Tu-Th. then we'll be at the show.
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
    Mark - You'd better be referring to me when you say "a friend of mine."image
  • ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928
    I'm going to arrive Friday about noon.

Not going to have a lot of time--but I'm really looking forward to it, and hope to run in to a few you. If it were announced that forum members where meeting in a specific place, I would certainly try to make it.

Clankeye
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Same here -- I'm coming in Friday afternoon and will be there then and Saturday.
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    Maybe we could have a lunch get together on Friday about 1 pm. I'll be there on Monday so I'll try and scout the area a bit.

That's cool that you are taking the class Rick. I think Tim might be too. image
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I join in also ?

I will be in Portland Tuesday afternoon for the Auction lot preview out on Columbia Blvd. Probably will stay in town through Friday if the weather is decent.

The anticipation is Killing me......

Ken
  • coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep..

I will be there from Thursday til Sunday. Wish I could have taken the grading class. Have finals monday and tuesday so I couldnt make it...

Look forward to meeting quite a few people!!

John

• << <i>Maybe we could have a lunch get together on Friday about 1 pm. >>

Sounds good to me. image
    imageimageimage
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    OK then, we meet at Rick Kays table at 1:00 on Friday---------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
    Table 917 (per Jason, below). It will be Patterncoins.com in the program.
  • jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    Me and Rick will be sharing table #917.

Boiler, Lakesamman and RKKAY (better known as the 3 Muskateers) will be around the table as will I.

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boiler, Lakesamman and RKKAY (better known as the 3 Muskateers) will be around the table as will I.

JB, thought you were going to say the 3 stooges....imageimage See you all there. Hope to be a smarter grader by Friday.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair warning, I will show up there too. Hope to meet a few more of you this trip.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • I will be working the Spectrum Numismatics table at the show Wed. thru Sunday. Stop by. If board members are planning an evening meal after the show on Friday, let me know, would like to be part of the group. Just PM me. Any coins for sale at the show stop by and see me! Also would love to look at anything you are real proud of owning and want to brag about, Hope to see many of you next week.
    Dale Larsen Toningintheblood
    Spectrum Numismatics
    Specializing in coins with "thin film interference" & "sulfur impregnated surfaces" due to hanging out with "old bags" and "wrappers"
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will PCGS have any graders at the show or do I have to depend on a couple of dealers for a opinion about what is going on inside of a slabbed coin ?

What is the earliest a collector can get into the show ?

Ken

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file