Home PSA Set Registry Forum

PSA delivers 2000+ cards to KING KELLOGG'S castle.....Anybody need a few good cards???

Hey Guys...

The poor postman is having another hernia...

Check out PSA invoice.. (zip 97232...)

#4110161 - 250 cards
#4110162 - 250 cards
#4110163 - 250 cards
#4110164 - 250 cards
#4110165 - 250 cards
#4110166 - 250 cards
#4110167 - 250 cards (still being graded)
#4110168 - 250 cards

plus a few hundred cards in smaller submissions (specials, and such...)

LMK if there are any cards that will work for your collections.......

Sit back.......have a beer.......run through the lists......have fun......

Larry
I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!

Comments

• VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Never mind . . . I didn't read it properly.
  • Wow, nice overall results Larry - but why are you trimming 1980 Topps commons? image

Robert
  • 2 beers!
  • I assume you have registries for all those specials! image
  • joker73....

HAHAHAHA....

Actually, I had this 'ole paper cutter in the castle dungeon........and I just wanted to see if it cuts straight...LOL...(guess I took a little tto much "off the top".....ha...)

Larry

I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • Great stuff Larry thanks for sharing the results. I've never seen sooo many 10's before.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • 4110161....crap no boggs cards

4110162....crap no boggs cards

4110163....crap no boggs cards

4110164....crap no boggs cards

4110165....crap no boggs cards

4110166.... boggs cards .....image

4110167....not ready yet

4110168....crap no boggs cards

I am going to email a list of cards I want from your submission..please respond asap....

James

x
  • That '88 Donruss Ryan will be popular in 10.
  • BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    King Kellogg,

I am working on a psa 9 1980 Topps set. What are you looking for on a large lot of commons? Email me at briankritz@aol.com

Thanks

Brian
  • Wow, incredible turnaround times. Anywhere from 5-12 business days!!!

I have to ask, do you look at the grades when posted or do you wait until you receive the boxes? Ive tried to wait lately, but the temptation can be too great.

Thanks for sharing, that was fun

Keith
  • Larry - e-mail sent.

Steve
  • BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    Man..that is alot of plastic. (not to mention grading fees). Where the heck do you do you store all of those slabs?

John
  • King Larry! Fantastic grades!! I'm on the Registry in Baseball for 70-74 Kelloggs as Neil's .......Sets. If you can fill them in or up grade them that will be fine.
    Hockey!Hockey! Hockey!
  • Wow!!!

(I can say that now...image..)

I've had over 100 emails on this deal...

Everybody, please be patient. I promise I will get to everybody....

(BTW....I'm preparing another order for end of March...maybe 3 - 5K or so...)

This is GREAT fun!!!

Larry

CHEERS!!
  • Is your Ebay ID "kingkellogg"?
  • RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    I've been drooling all night.
  • RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    nailman22
  • Wow King, I had know Idea you were such a big player in the card game. I am VERY impressed. Hope you get to Chicago for a beer "and the Sun Times Show". I could not imagine sending in 5 to 8 thousand cards in a few months. The word Jealous does not even describe how I feel right now. Man that would be fun.

You da man!!!

Glen
  • CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Larry;

Holy smoke! What a submission! I went through them all (one beer is defintely not enough!) and I emailed you my list... I fell like a kid writing a letter to Santa! Hope you don't leave me a bunch of coal! Look forward to hearing from you!

Keith
  • RipkenRipken Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Wow...the grader(s) smiled on you. Terrific results. Lots of questions pour through my head like
    1) When do you find time to put together a submission of this size and how do you do it?
    2) I see some pre-72 material scattered within the group. Did PSA grade those under the $5 special anyway?
    3) Where did you get all of these..or were they just lying around the house?
  • boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    I see I am not the only one who is excited about LArrys order!!! I too felt like a kid on xmas. I know most of the Boggs if not all will be mine....SOON!!

James

THANKS KK you da man.
    x
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    King - after you've decided what to keep for yourself and gone through the want lists, please post a list of leftovers with prices.

Thanks.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Larry,

If you had to pick 1 - 2 or 3 cards from your submissions - which ones would you say came back as the heavy hitters from the bunch!?!?!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Larry:

I fired you off an email this morning. Hope you can work thru them all soon.

I would be very interested in 1975 BB PSA 9's and above, and 1978 BB PSA 10's.

Anything you have, please let me know.

I really look forward to receiving your email.

Many Thanx
    Rob Ruth
  • KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    FB...

Hi 'ya Frank....... I'v been a little busy lately.....image

Heavy hitters....

1975 Kellogg's #43 Johnny Grubb, PSA 10.
    1976 Wiffle Discs #NNO Mike Schmidt, PSA 10.
    1992 Topps Micro #4 Nolan Ryan, PSA 10.

1976 Red Barn Discs #NNO Reggie Smith (still pending at PSA....hope for 8 or better...)

I think any 10 is tough to get, but if you keep pounding away at it ...It'll come sooner or later...(I'm sure you know THAT feeling...)

Larry

BTW...I'll get back on the board with everyones questions in a bit........

CHEERS!!
  • WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    How did you get PSA 3's on those 1992 Topps Micro Golds? Were they creased or something?
  • boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    How did you get PSA 3's on those 1992 Topps Micro Golds? Were they creased or something?

I bought the boggs(going to shortly). I too was wondering what the heck happened.

James
    x