Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders

Comments

• Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same.

• Options
    So was I, since I won several of his auctions this last weekend and I haven't heard a single thing from him...
    Cecil
    Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'
  • Options
    LordM 's done a moonlight flit with all the cash - he never had those 131 coins listed on Ebay after all.

L
  • Options
    Me either not a peep. Either Lloyd is correct or he's pulling his hair trying to figure out how to mail it all out before 2010.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options

<< <i>Did the ebay monster get him?? image >>

I have tried to e-mail him three times but his mail box is full and I get rejected, I won three auactions from him, but ain't paid yet.....image

I hope everyting is OK? image

Maybe his computer is on the fritz, he wore it out with all that hard work on them auctions.....image

• Options
    I guess 131 auctions with auto replys from ebay, paypal and winners could add up real fast.
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    BYE-BYE MONEY .... I reckon we whip up a posse

• Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Come on guys-you know his computer access from work was recently terminated...

If he is busy, he's busy selling coins which, for a coin seller, is a good thing.

Has he been late in the past shipping coins? He'd be the first one to admit it-give him some time.image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options

<< <i>Come on guys-you know his computer access from work was recently terminated...

If he is busy, he's busy selling coins which, for a coin seller, is a good thing.

Has he been late in the past shipping coins? He'd be the first one to admit it-give him some time.image >>

NO WAY - WE WANTS US A LYNCHING!!!

(mob mentality)
  • Options
    Are the British still a little defensive over their loss of Empire or is the fact that they were a dominant force in world affairs for 400 years still enough?
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    LordM is a witch, BURN HIM!

I know he will follow through, but I would not be in any hurry!image I suspect he is pulling his hair out as we speak. I'll give him a call tonight just to be sure everything is o.k.image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options

<< <i>Are the British still a little defensive over their loss of Empire or is the fact that they were a dominant force in world affairs for 400 years still enough? >>

Part a) No ... because tea is still very cheap.

Part b) Yes ... as long as they don't make us learn French.

L
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm lordM is trying his hardest to get all the coins out. 131 is a lot of shipping. He works full time, is a part time dealer, has a young child, give the guy a break.

P.S. Rob, where the hell is my German Mark?image

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    He's been shipped via media mail. That'll take a while.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I just got the following on a postcard from Costa Rica:

"Hello Dead King,

It is sunny and 72 here right now and I am having a great time spending your money. Tell the others that they need to keep those cards and letters (CHECKS) coming. I can live like a king on about $12 a day, it was worth changing my name for that! I just bought a gated mansion with servants, female servants, for $1150.00. Life is good!

Lordrichgringovan"

If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Lordrichgringovanimage
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Yep, I got a few things from LM too.. I figure he's busy so I'll wait a week or two before contacting him. Hopefully he doesn't neg me in the meantime imageimage

(Rob, don't neg big-fat-buddha! image)