Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Sunday Swap: I Just Couldn't Wait Anymore!

Hello everyone,

Just my luck, for the first time I have something to offer on the weekly Sunday Swap and no thread to offer my wares awaited me as I logged on! Since I need to run some errands today and don't want to wait another week I'll just get the swap rolling myself.

Offered for your consideration an uncirculated 1930 Panama Tenth Balboa, KM10.1, mintage 200K:

My somewhat out of date catalog calls it $40 UNC in so let's see if anyone likes this guy at $35.
For you non-slabbers here's a chance to save a nice coin from being entoumbed in plastic and offered on the dangerous waters of e-bay!

Shipping a buck domestically and two bucks worldwide. Insurance your option at cost. Payment in just about anything resembling US dollars. Also willing to consider trades for pre 1918 German or Austrain coins.

Not a bad shpeil, eh?image

-JamminJ

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for taking up my slack. image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    Selling a set of nice Candian dollars. All coins in airtites. I choose these coins for there toning, as kind of a small type set. The 1950 George VI came from an ANACS63 holder. The 1964 is a business strike--not a prooflike, and came from an ICCS62 holder. The 1966 is a gorgeous gold and was graded NGC63 (a few ticks, got the grade for eye appeal) and the 67 was just a raw coin I came across that would grade 63 IMO. PRICE REDUCED--$60.00. My loss is your gain. PM with interest, thanks.

imageimage
    imageimage

Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All on eBay this week:

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    I would like to offer this, as well as anything on my trade lists (see links in signature line), offers are welcome. I will also be posting more stuff on the BST later on, dark and lite side.....

• Options
    Just added these to the BST forum Coins on BST
  • Options
    nice layouts Glenn. image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    Thanks Terry, did them in Power Point then uploaded them to my ISP's WEB space.......

Rainy here, you gonna get snow? image
  • Options
    getting snow-showers, maybe 3-6" by morning. image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for being late. I have five items for this week. All prices delivered, insurance available at cost.

1. Belgium 5 Francs KM24 EF $20
    2. Equatorial Guinea 100 Pesetas KM13.1 Proof, contact mark near left tusk - Goya's Naked Maja $20
    3. Barbados $10 KM17a Proof - Neptune $8
    4. Italy 5 Centesimi KM56 Brown Unc $3
    5. South Africa partial proof set 1960, silver minors 3d, 6d, 1s, 2s + 2 1/2s $10

Thanks for looking,
    Gene
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • Options
    TTT for Prez. Day!! image
    Terry