Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

SSP: LordM's biggest eBay offering yet (131 auctions! Please have a look!)

87 auctions up as of this post. (Final edit- there are 131.)

We're goin' out to lunch and to run some errands, then I will put the rest up later this afternoon and/or evening. They are in alphabetical order by country. Just finished the Mexico listings- next stop, Morocco! Lots of auctions left to be listed.

There's a little bit of everything, from ancient to modern, in the mix. Please have a peek and check back when the rest are up. Thanks. image

Main seller's list (several pages long, w/subtitles on some)

eBay "me" page list (more concise, no subtitles- scroll down below the bio and chitchat)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    CIVITASCIVITAS Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a lot of work. I hope you do well.

Intersting pictures. Do you create those on your own with C&P or do you have a program that generates them?

Hey, where'd all the thalers go? Don't you want to start those at $0.01 with no reserve?!? imageimageimageimage
    https://www.civitasgalleries.com

New coins listed monthly!

Josh Moran

CIVITAS Galleries, Ltd.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

I cut and paste the pictures myself- no program (except MGI Photosuite). Needless to say, that is the most time-consuming part, as each coin requires three or more scans (obverse, reverse, and actual size/scale shot). You're right- it IS a lot of work.

PS- no thalers, but there is some Roman silver coming.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    I have marked quite a few with low ball bids (mostly old german and australian). I'll be back for them later.

Those nazi pfennigs and australian silvers will fit nicely into my set.

That sure was a lot of work looking through 100 auctions. Feel like I deserve a breakimage.

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm not done yet. Halfway through the Roman stuff now.

• Options
    CIVITASCIVITAS Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭
    Let me know when it's up. I'll take a looksy. image
    https://www.civitasgalleries.com

New coins listed monthly!

Josh Moran

CIVITAS Galleries, Ltd.
  • Options
    You do have to mail all of those ya know!! imageimage
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You do have to mail all of those ya know!! >>

June, July???? image

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    So did you just buy out the Everett hoard. Seems like the majority of the coins there are listed as Everett hoard.

<< <i><< You do have to mail all of those ya know!! >>

June, July????

<< <i>

image I have the uttmost confidence that they will be mailed, eventuallyimage.

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    I've already marked a few with bids image
  • Options
    Rob,

Very nice lay out of your actions, nice descriptions, I like the fact you include KM numbers, I think you will do well. I am watching some of them.

Glenn
  • Options
    Thanks, Glenn, and all who have helped so far.

Nice to see the Siberian 10-kopeck is started, now- that is the one coin I worry about. I paid Spink $90 for it. I'm not even worried about the Sovereign, though I paid Dead King something like $100 for it- that one will be fine, I'm sure.

They're all up, now. 131 auctions. *Whew*

Previous biggest eBay wave was something like 40.

• Options
    TTT- thanks for the bids so far.

• Options
    Why do the countries stop abruptly at S?
    Corrupting youth since 2004
  • Options

<< <i>Why do the countries stop abruptly at S? >>

What, the United States isn't a country? image

I don't know. Just sorta happened that way. There used to be a little silver piece from Venezuela, as I recall, but somebody bought it pre-eBay. Maybe some of the others, too.

• Options
    TTT- lotsa stuff still at one cent, with no bids yet... nice stuff, too... image

• Options
    Just added to your bid list.
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    ttt
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    Thanks, Tony. I appreciate it. image

• Options
    Ending now! Half of the ones on my want list have already endedimage.
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I missed the first two I was watching but already got four others so far imageimageimage
  • Options
    I bet LM is knee deep in email, envelopes, stamps and packing materials about now. image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options

<< <i>I bet LM is knee deep in email, envelopes, stamps and packing materials about now. image >>

Not yet. Give him another week or threeimage.
  • Options
    He's already mailing out winnings from the 22nd, cause he's got a feedback. So I guess he's just "dissing" us "yo!" image
    Terry

eBay Store