Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Can anyone recomend stickers for slabs? Brand and where to buy?

Need some experienced slab sticker users to recomend a brand and where to buy.
I'd like to put some on my slabs for vam, price paid, ect. But need the ones that are easily removed.
From previous posts that I found through the search feature "Teletrades" where mentioned.
I assumed it was the auction site and didn't find anything there.

Any help or opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

Comments

• Options

Just buy the removable stickers at the grocery store; just make sure they say removable
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Sticky yuckie oooie goooey slimey sticky stuff!!!!!

Uuuckie Yuckieee!!!

yuk!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Avery multi-purpose labels. They come in many sizes, and they don't leave a residue when you remove them. They also peel off easily.

You can find them at Staples.
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    My recommendation regarding stickers on slabs is don't put any stickers on your slabs!
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    So Lucy, tells how you really feel about stickersimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file