Home U.S. Coin Forum

My first GIVEAWAY...

Well, ever since i got here evryone has been very nice to me, answering all of my questions and then some, even sending some free coins! Anyways its my turn, any of you sample slab collecters should enjoy this.

Just post why you should win and you'll be entered.

Sorry about the crappiness of the photo, all i have is a scanner

Comments

• MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I sould win so Cammy doesn't!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• I should win because i owned a dog that was both deaf and blind, just like hellen keller, and his name was Joe...Thank you very much for having this contest. when will this drawing be held?
  • a couple of days, when more entries are posted
  • StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm originally from Georgia, a neighboring state of Alabama, and am in an unimaginative mood & can't think up any better reason(s)! image

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,544 ✭✭
    Marty is Cammy from Alabamy

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    I should win because I will take good care of the slab and pass it down to future generations.
  • Please enter me! Thats a new sample that I haven't seen before with "Helen Keller"

Cameron Kiefer
  • trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nice giveaway. Don't enter me, I just wanted to say it's a great gesture. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

I should win because, umm... well I can't think of a reason so I guess I shouldn't.

Nice gesture though.
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • I should win cause I have one of these image
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • rottnrogrottnrog Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    I should win because I don't have one of those nor a pig nose Morgan !! image
  • TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭
    I should win because I would make sure Cameron never gets his grubby little sample slab lovin' fingers on it and because I'm from Alabama. image

• I AM NEW TO COLLECTING AND I DO NOT EXPECT TO WIN BUT I WOULD LOVE TO ADD THIS COIN TO MY COLLCTION THAT I AM PUTTING TOGETHER TO PASS ON TO MY KIDS WHEN THEY GET OLDER . PLEASE ENTER ME . THANK YOU
  • prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    No need to enter me but nice sample slab

• I should win because it's my turn
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,776 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, being from Tennessee, I'm a natural Bama hater.

However, I've always admired Helen Keller for her accomplishments despite her handicap so please enter me.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would being a Bruins fan make me eligible? Hope so...image

Cheers,

Bob
  • Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    all i wanna know is what grade is the coin.
    is it a gem 6+? Or an ordinary quarter...

not that it really matters.
    it is what it is and thats cool too.
  • I should win because I'm kinda new like you, and my grandchildren will love it. image
  • Because I'm retiring from the Navy tomorrow after 21 years of active Naval service! image
  • because

(1) I don't deserve it
    (2) I want it

• CaseyCasey Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    I should win because my 5 year old daughter collects state quarters and her birthday is in two weeks (Feb 20) and she would love it! Cool giveaway.

Casey
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shouldn't win because I already won a giveaway tonight.

But nice of you to offer one, anyway.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the chance.

I would enjoy it, as I do not even own a single sample slab yet. It would be my first one! Yippe!
  • Pick me... Pick me... I'm blind without my glasses and deaf (50% medical & 50% mental) when the wife is yelling... image
  • Because I have yet to con... I mean win one of these give aways... image
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Chase,

Sweet Giveaway image

Please enter me, as you know I collect Sample Slabs image

Thanks,

Jim
    ANA Member R-213302
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I should also win because I bumped the thread back to the top!!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭
    Please enter me (and my daughter) in your giveaway.

I haven't been able to get her interested in collecting coins (other than state quarters - she got a MI one on the first day of issue, all it cost me was a donation to the local food bank), but when I showed her a bunch of different sample slabs that I got, she thought it was very interesting.

Regards,

Mark
  • 1957joe1957joe Posts: 608 ✭✭
    because I never win anything!
  • ttt ends tonight at 9
  • Because that Tommy sure plays a mean pinball......you...know that deaf dumb and blind kid!!!
  • I have never owned a sample slab before. It would be nice to win it!! image
  • I'll be at my swim meet so if i win don't go giving it to anyone elseimage
  • AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 948 ✭✭✭
    I should win because I've never owned a sample slab. I've also never done a giveaway, but if I do win, I'll turn around and do my first giveaway (probably of my first slabbed coin purchase image ). Thanks for the chance.
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • I should win because somebody has to, why not me.
  • I should win because I'm greedy and want ALL the coins for myself and I don't have any sample slabs, so it would be kinda cool to have one.
  • last minute entrants...10 min left

Then all names into the hat and winner will be drawn
  • OK, i guess thats it, all names into the hat now, winner announced in a few minutes.
  • And the winner is....

JMOORE, image

Congrats, Ill send you a pm

Everyone else, be on the lookout for #2 real soon
  • labloverlablover Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "that deaf, dumb and blind girl sure played a mean pinball"
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Thanks Chase.

This will be a nice addition to my Sample Slab Collection image
    ANA Member R-213302

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file