Home U.S. Coin Forum

(semi OT)--Airplanenut to Appear on Law and Order: SVU... tune in to see the one and only! (Airs TON

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
TYPO--FEBRUARY 10... that's TUESDAY... TONIGHT!!!

That's right... me, on NBC's Law and Order: SVU (Special Victim's Unit)

There's a scene where a school chorus teacher is questioned, and what better way to show what he does... than have a chorus. So, see my school's select chorus dressed dressed as a Catholic school chorus (ok, so I don't fully fit the part image) as we sing a little bit of classical music before turning the scene over... I'm the tall one in the back row, just left of the center, with lots of curly hair.

When? Tuesday, February 10, at 10:00 EST (check your local listings Here to know when it'll air in your neck of the woods).

Now, to be sure you know it's not OT, I put my pay check into the charity auction (yes, we got paid to be on TV and miss a day of school image)

I'll also be visable following a concert when the chorus exits... I'm at the line's end. And if you want to know about the episode, I have no clue... I've never before seen the show image

Jeremy, budding star
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭
    " The people are protected by two, but yet equally important groups, The men and women or law enforcemnt who enforce the law, and YNs who prosecute the offenders. image".
    Congradulations Jeremy, Its one of my favorite shows. Mariska Hartishay(Detective Benson) can handcufft me anytime!.
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Mariska Hartishay(Detective Benson) can handcufft me anytime >>

Yeah... I was a few feet from her image (and it's Hargitay)

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Alright! A movie star. I'll be needing an autograph. I just told Aaron and he's going to ask his mom to stay up to watch it, or have her tape it for him...image
  • Congrats, Jeremy. Couldn't happen to a nicer chap!

• StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy: imageimageimageimageimage

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Are you sure that you weren't the perp under investigation? JUST JOKING!!!

I'm glad to hear that you'll be on one of the few TV shows that I actually enjoy watching! Way to go!!!!
  • Its one of the very, very few shows I watch....Ken

<< <i>Are you sure that you weren't the perp under investigation? JUST JOKING!!! >>

I'm sure... we had to be pretty quiet, except when we were singing image

On the other hand, we had to rehearse so much, we sound good image
  • My wife envy's you, she loves ALL the L & O series and watches ALL the reruns on Monday and Tuesday nights---She's got me hooked too-----Don't let Ice Tea intimidate you, same with Belcher, did you know Belcher is/was a Stand up Comedian? Good luck
    Its a foul ball by a fair margin.

<< <i>Don't let Ice Tea intimidate you >>

Everyone asks if I met him... I don't really know who he is image

I do know that I went to my high school image
    Another picture... for Brian

Thats my favorite one Jeremy, and she is the ultimate babe. I am so jealous you got to meet her.
    That is truly a great show. I love her character. That is by far the best photo of her. Too bad she doesn't get to fire her gun more at child molesters.

<< <i> I am so jealous you got to meet her. >>

I didn't meet her... just stood a few feet in front of her image... hmmm... more like image
  • MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy,
    Congrats. We watch that show every week. Great acting, good plots.

Tall curly haired kid in the back row , huh ? We'll keep our eye out for you.

Mike
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
    I love the episode when she shot a child molester rapist right in the chest with her Glock 9mm. Babes and guns, you gotta love it.!!! Detective babes in particular who look like that make television a must.
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Too cool! How did your group get selected for this?
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

<< <i>Too cool! How did your group get selected for this? >>

The producer's daughter goes to our school image

Here's a picture of me... again, right in the center (my hair wasn't picked for the taping... then again, my hair's grown some 3 inches since this picture was taken image... I also shaved image)

The hair is alot longer than the picture in the Numismatist. LOLimage
  • and we knew him when...image

<< <i>The hair is alot longer than the picture in the Numismatist. LOLimage >>

Got a haircut about 2 1/2 weeks before the shot in Numismatist... that was my last one...
  • Oy vey!!!!!

I can't picture Jeremy singing in a Catholic choir ! image

Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
    image, Oy Vey is right!
  • Way to go APN
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    airplanenut: Zach must be jealous!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's nothing.

I was in the Peanut Gallery on the Howdy Doody Show once as a kid.

Also, my kid was an extra in "Dazed and Confused" (she coulda been the lead back then, but that's another story...)

Way to go Jeremy! You're on your way!! imageimage
  • BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    I can top that - my daughter (at age 11) was on Jeopardy 2 years ago.

And, congrats Jeremy. Hopefully I can stay up that late. I usually fall asleep during a 10 PM show image
  • MadMonkMadMonk Posts: 3,743
    Can I have your autograph? imageimage

That must be exciting to some degree. Now you can record it, and show it to your chidren, and their children, and so on, and so on.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
  • cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭
    Bill

09/07/2006
    I can't wait to see the edisode. The show is phenomenal. I think they just surpassed 100 episodes on SVU.
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,776 ✭✭✭✭
    We'll be looking for you.
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!

• << <i>

<< <i>Don't let Ice Tea intimidate you >>

Everyone asks if I met him... I don't really know who he is image

I do know that I went to my high school image >>

yo Ice T is the OG image hehe having flashbacks of new jack city... POOKY!!!!
  • I like ADA Cabot but she's off in the Witness Protection. Maybe APN can now get his raws graded with a APN pedigree??

I can think of a dozen reasons not to have high capacity magazines, but it's the reasons I haven't thought about that I need them.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neato!

I have satellite TV and seldom watch it, so I never got to see my own debut on the ABC World News segment they interviewed me for at the FUN show. Maybe that's a tender mercy, since I probably would have cringed to see myself.

I like the original Law and Order series, but can only recall watching SVU once.

First a picture in The Numismatist and now a TV spot. Our own APN is fast becoming a celebrity. Look for the ICG signature slabs any day now! image

Cameron got his. (And I must say I like his choice of sample coins for his sample slabs, better even than some of the ones I suggested.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,544 ✭✭
    when?

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

My man...You need a haircut...

STAT!!!

• I watch it every Tuesday Jeremy, but does SVU pertain to getting ^%(%$#$ on coin deals!!!image

I'll stay tuned and watch closely with VCR running!image
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Sweet, did you get an Oscar bid yet? there ae so many categories now, there must be one with you in mind. Best male catholic choirboy in a primetime copshow would probably work fine.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Very cool! image
    Wondo

• PriestPriest Posts: 270 ✭✭
    I've let my lovely wife in on this forum, being the Hollywood person she is and she informs me Mariska Hargitay is the daughter of the late Jane Mansfield, and I'm sure she is correct.
    D.A. Priest
  • mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Jane was married to a guy named Hargitay
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
    D.A. Priest
    Excuse me now I'm in a spot of sorts, she says his name was or is Micky, does anyone know if he is still alive?
    D.A. Priest
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I've let my lovely wife in on this forum, being the Hollywood person she is and she informs me Mariska Hargitay is the daughter of the late Jane Mansfield, and I'm sure she is correct. >>

She is correct.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Way to go image

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage

<< <i>My man...You need a haircut...

STAT!!!

image >>

That was taken in early November image
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Jeremy!

"I may not be a good Catholic, but I play one on TV..." image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Hopefully you will get more than these "15 minutes" of fame in your life.... Congrats

<< <i>Hopefully you will get more than these "15 minutes" of fame in your life.... Congrats >>

Couple seconds image

<< <i>"I may not be a good Catholic, but I play one on TV..." >>

Just take out the word "good" image
  • FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    A Star Is Bornimage I'll be watching.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file