Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

My FINAL 11 1956 cards for a 6-7 set.

anybody got any of these nicely centered in about a 6 or 7 they are looking to sell???? i really want to get the team cards of redlegs and athletics out of the way. also the checklists....id like to get them out of the way too

30 JACKIE ROBINSON dodger
90 REDLEGS TEAM
99 DON ZIMMER dodger
103 WILLIE MIRANDA oriole
178 JOE BLACK redleg
199 HANK THOMPSON giant
223 RANDY JACKSON dodger
231 BOB HALE oriole
236 ATHLETICS TEAM
258 ART DITMAR athletic
302 EDDIE ROBINSON yank
CHECKLIST 1/3
CHECKLIST 2/4

Loth

Comments

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    actually thats 13...but i dont count the checklists really since they dont have a number...but it would be nice to have them in the set AMEN.

loth
  • Options

I have the checklist 1/3 in a PSA 8.I will take $425 delivered.I bought a raw one at the national and it graded out an "8",so I don't need my extra.I think that I have almost $500 in it.The other checklist 2/4,rarely comes up on e-bay.I would bid aggressively if you see one.

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    im lookin more in the 6 range for the checklists....thank for replying though!!

loth
  • Options
    nobody??
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I have # 103 Willie Miranda as a PSA 6 NQ. Pretty nice 6 that I was hoping would get the 7. Email me with how much you want to pay with shipping at briankritz@aol.com

I accept paypal if that helps.

Brian

bkritz on ebay