Home U.S. Coin Forum

GIVEAWAY~WINNER ANNOUNCED~Complete Set Of Franklin Half Dollars....

2»

Comments

• I say these things are rigged... image
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    Jim: Thanks for such a wonderful giveaway to the YNs. I know Kyle to be a true, enthusiastic, eager-to-learn YN and I am sure he will delight in both the coins and the opportunity to learn from studying them. Congrats to Kyle and thanks again Jim...
  • Congrats Coinaddict, Thanks Jim, great giveaway
  • Congrats CoinAddict...image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to CoinAddict, and an extra tip o' the hat to JMOORE for a spectacular giveaway!

Hope you enjoy them for a long time, CoinAddict.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• I just wanted to give a hand to Jim for doing this.

So often I see people on this board being generous with time, knowledge, and goods. It does my heart good to see a community that works to develop new collectors and support those who want to learn and grow as collectors.

And congrats to Coinaddict!

Myriads
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭
    Jim, what a fantastic gesture!!! Congrats to Coinaddict.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,544 ✭✭
    Congratulations Coinaddict JMOORE you deMAN

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • I received the coins today but I have not saw them yet because I am over at my mother's house and they were shipped to my father's house. Once again thanks for the giveaway Jim.image
  • Kyle,

You're welcome. I really hope that you enjoy them.

I bet it's killing you not being able to open the package imageimage

Let us know when you do.

Jim
    ANA Member R-213302
  • It sure is killing me not being able to open the package but I will wait patiently. I was doing just fine until my father called me and told me that there was a package for me. I was not expecting to get a package until sometime next week. I was really suprised when he said is was from Jim. Now I am really excited and can't wait to get it but I will wait. I will let you all know when I do open it.image
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimage-------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file