Home U.S. Coin Forum

FUN theft alert-Updated again

2»

Comments

• lavalava Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
    "The dealer is "Phil's Coins", and he was set up with the Gold Rush Gallery group.--I will (hopefully) get a list of stolen coins to post soon. "

I'm surprised Phil isn't here making his own case. Is he not familiar with these boards?
    I brake for ear bars.
  • Steal my coins, eat my bullets!!!!!

While I've heard of stories about citesens going to prison for shooting thieves I would arrange the seen afterwords to make it look like it was life or death for me but a thief puts his mits on my barbers it really is him or me !!!

Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised Phil isn't here making his own case. Is he not familiar with these boards?

While there are many users, and perhaps as many or more lurkers, of these boards, not everyone is web-savvy and not everyone considers these boards to be a useful forum for exchange of information. I am not sure what part of his "case" needs to be made. I am trying to get a list of his stolen coins to post here, so that the PCGS forum community might help nab the theives and recover his merchandise.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file