Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Guy

2»

Comments

• Options
    AIM stnds for AOL instant messenger which i am curently signed with and those misspelling are called slan u should al get in touch with it it is faster and easer bu here i will type in clear english. yes now the word "key date" my frend who is lso a membr of this site, has used it many times because all 4 of his granpants died and his famly inhereted there coins. so yes i have heard the term morgan and the term key date many times. he told me he is collecting a set of coins from 1954 because that is the year his grandparents died. and i you care to know i am 15 sry oops i mean sorry if i sed 14 becas he signed me up and is one year younger then me. and i currenty have 104 buddies on my buddy list. i was bor october 25 1988 in omaha nebraska. i moved to toledo ohio and am a student at st. francis de sale. ill prove there is such a school www.sfstoledo.org. hopefully this clears it up a little. an moe accsations post hear again and no u didnt run e off
    New coin collector just started. I'm only 14 years old. But dont let that fool you! I really like Mercury Dimes and Franklin Halves, and the occasional Kennedy.I am still building sets and need coins any help is appreciated
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Coinfan,

Are you on AIM right now? Say hi to George for us.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    what is george sn oops i mean screen name
    New coin collector just started. I'm only 14 years old. But dont let that fool you! I really like Mercury Dimes and Franklin Halves, and the occasional Kennedy.I am still building sets and need coins any help is appreciated
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. This is umm... interesting.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    ya i knowthis is interesting. not what i expected from tis site. ill still try to stay. that is if i dont get accused of stuf i didn d or lying.
  • Options
    HMMMMM; next
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deer coinfan, noe i woodnt send yoo know free coins, sorry. Nice try tho image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file