Options

Where is Shylock?

NicNic Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
I miss his contribution. K

Comments

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too....on the road/vacation???
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just talked to him the other day. He has been out of town but just got back. I don't know if he is going to be posting much anymore however. He "hinted" to me that he will be easier to contact thru email from now on....but he never gave me an explaination. image

jom
  • Options
    ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928
    That would be a pity, because Shylock is a league MVP.

Clankeye

Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    I sure hope he continues to post. He really knows his indian cents, which are the best coins created by the U.S. Governmentimage

Tom
    Tom

• Options

Everyone needs a break at some point. I sure am missing his wonderfully informative IHC posts. Hope to see him back soon.

• Options
    darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    I hope he comes backimage. mike
  • Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭
    Paul is one of the good guys, I hope he's just taking a little break.
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    He'd better be back and rather soon, too!image
  • Options
    DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    I second that. I like Paul and his contributions. Hope he's just taking a break. I remember his thread going sideways, but I think he knows he has lots of buddies on the forums.image
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • Options

<< <i>That would be a pity, because Shylock is a league MVP.

Clankeye >>

I agree wholeheartly,he just posts good info and for those that are newer to the boards,when I joined in Apr.01 he one day sent me a PM offering free of charge a PCGS MS 65 red 1908 IHC which I still have to this day and is never going to be sold.I would love to meet him personally and thank him face to face.The coin is the 'Crown Jewel' if you will in my collection.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file