Blake Dewberry
    Tim Dewberry

oh man, the plot thickens...
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    Just call him already.. jeesh..
  • Options

called him this afternoon

first call: talked to a guy named Michael Farris. He said that his roomate Blake was not home but would be back from work in 15 minutes. He said that he was living with Blake because he got kicked out of his dorm.

second call (about 20 minutes later): a different guy answered and said that Blake was not home and I told him I would call back in a few minutes.

third call (about 30 minutes later): the same guy who answered the second time answered and again said that Blake was not home and wanted to take a message. When I asked him for his name his response was "what does it matter to you." When I asked to speak to either Blake, Tim, or Joshua he said that all three are at work and when I asked if they are all the same person he said that they are brothers. But then, when I asked him if his name was Blake, Tim, or Joshua, he said that it is "one of those three." When I asked him which one of the three he said "I'm not telling you." And finally when I asked him who panthersfan is he said "that would be me." He said that he sent me an e-mail so I will go check that out now and see what it says......

• Options
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options

some excerpts from the e-mail:

<< <i>philip,
    first off let me say i'm sorry. i know that probably doesn't mean much to you, but i can explain everything to you.

i sent you the first copy of XP Pro which you claim never arrived. >>

He said that it was insured so the Post Office can vouch that it was never delivered and he should have received the insurance money back if he truly did send it and send insured

<< <i>i told you i mailed out the second one, which was a bit of a fib.

i didn't know how to explain it to you without it sounding like a complete and total lie.

i know it'll be tough for you to believe me after all this crap, but i swear to you its the truth.

and again, i'm truly sorry...... >>

He has made a couple offers to try to fix the trade (but no offer to do anything to make up for the 2 months I've waited) so hopefully it works out...I will keep this thread updated...

• Options
    haha, well at least ya got him talking to ya again, how much does he owe you??? good luck with getting ur stuff
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    WHO CARES???Quit ur whineing and go do something about it dont just keep posting on a card site what is that gonna do??You might spread the word he is a badd trader but dont keep whineing.Go file fraud or sum sh*t cuz this is getting on my nerves!image
  • Options
    oh god...here he goes againimage
    my site
  • Options
    be happy hes trying to fix it.
    Tradelist

ebay id: pistonsnut3
  • Options

<< <i>My name is actually Timothy Blake but all my boys call
    me Blake. My brother is Josh and he wasn't home when you called. The reason
    I told you that Blake wasn't there when you called is b/c Mike had told me
    that some guy had called a few times looking for me and I had no idea who
    you were. He said some guy named Phil and I had no idea who that was.
    Anyways, that's water under the bridge now >>

• Options
    Phillyfan shut up u ripp off!
  • Options

ttt until I receive my stuff and/or a scan of the insurance or tracking slip
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Ignore Whiteice1, he is also a bum trader. He is just sticking up for a fellow bad trader.
  • Options
    At least you got him talking again.

Do what Allen said, completely ignore whiteice because he is a bad trader.
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • Options

top for today
  • Options

we are currently trying to fix this situation but until it is fixed this post will be topped
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Please ask him if he would send my $3 or if I have to call him myself.
  • Options
    man he almost got my kobe chrome rc image
    Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson
  • Options
    People saying "It got lost in the mail".. its aka..you got ripped off. Hardly anything gets lost in the mail. Sometimes things get slowed down, but very very very rarely does anything at all get lost or stolen. You can email ebay and they will boot him. Plus when you file for mail loss for the insurance money, it takes along time. Him saying oh I can't send you the money doesn't make sense because you dont just turn in the lost mail form and get cash on the spot it takes months. Id keep on calling his house everyday to either return the cards, or cash value. Good luck!!

Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    allen, he is now responding to e-mails so maybe that'll work for you

if not call his house but when he tells you he's not home don't believe it ;-)
  • Options
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options

ttt
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭

<< <i>People saying "It got lost in the mail".. its aka..you got ripped off. >>

Actually ..thats not true ..i sold a guy a couple of cards Dec. 19 ... and he still hasnt got them yet ...and we all know i'm not a rip off ....and i'm pretty sure he aint either ...... so yeah..things do get lost in the mail....i am currently looking for some cards to give him as replacements ... so getting lost in the mail daoes happen.....

and phillyfan..why was you banned from TR ?

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    Rjeff, do you have any proof about all these allegations that you are making?

<< <i>Names used: Timothy Blake, Tim Dewberry, Blake Dewberry, Joshua L. Dewberry
    CU names: dewb1999, panthersfan
    E-mail addresses: panthersfan30@hotmail.com, blakedewb@hotmail.com, dewb1999@aol.com
    E-bay name: jdcivic01
    Tradepage: www.freewebs.com/pantherscards
    AIM: panthersfan30
    Address: withheld for his privacy (not that he deserves any)

We made a trade and I sent on November 4th (to the name Tim Blake). He received a few days later and immediately sold the cards he received from me on ebay. Says he sent me stuff two times but both times it got lost in the mail. Says they were both insured but for some reson could not send me the insurance money. Gave excuse after excuse until about 2 weeks ago when he stopped replying to my e-mails. After building a good reputation with small trades, he is now attempting to rip people off with expensive cards such as Walter Johnson Legendary Cuts auto and Michael Jordan Hardcourt Commemeratives auto. Stay away - this guy is a complete thief and a smart one who will make you believe he is legit. PM me if you have any additional information on him or would like more information on him so that you can stay safe. This guy needs to be stopped.

He has a negative for ripping somone of $455 from an ebay auction: http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jdcivic01

*update*

Here is his ebay info:

User ID: jdcivic01
    Name: Joshua Dewberry
    Company:
    City: Durham
    State: NC
    Phone: (***) ***-****
    Registered Since: Tuesday, Oct 21, 2003 08:25:21 PDT >>

• Options

Yes, I have all the proof I need to file for mail fraud against him. He said that he mailed me some cards and money on Wednesday (1-7-04) so hopefully they show up and no further action has to be taken.
  • Options

<< <i>and we all know i'm not a rip off >>

how do we know?

• Options

<< <i>how do we know >>

well ...only thing i rip off is on your ole lady

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>how do we know >>

well ...only thing i rip off is on your ole lady >>

Cardnyou, me and BigEs ole lady are the same way, I know what you mean, She can be real frisky, image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>how do we know >>

well ...only thing i rip off is on your ole lady >>

Cardnyou, me and BigEs ole lady are the same way, I know what you mean, She can be real frisky, image >>

screw both of you

• Options
    lmao

• Options
    up