Home U.S. Coin Forum

When submitting GSA morgans to PCGS ....

Do they have to go on a separate form like NGC or can you put them on the same form with the rest of your raw coins?
Paul in Pine Hill
----------------------------------------
My ebay auctions

Comments

• Same form, as long as the form is all Morgans.
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Well crap ... that sucks. I guess I can always put two submissions in the same box eh?
    Paul in Pine Hill
    ----------------------------------------
    My ebay auctions

• Paul;
    You can submit 20 different coins if you'd care to in 1 box, as long as they all have seperate submission forms. I just sent 3 Morgans in 3 different grading slabs on the same form accompanied by a gold piece on a different form.
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    I would call pcgs and ask.
  • PLEASE !!! Don't send GSA Morgans to PCGS...they'll crack the case and more history is lost !!!
  • TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭

<< <i>PLEASE !!! Don't send GSA Morgans to PCGS...they'll crack the case and more history is lost !!! >>

I'm with you on that. Any word on whether PCGS will start grading them in their cases like NGC does?
  • gsaguygsaguy Posts: 2,425
    And another one bites the dust.image

GSAGUY
  • Any word on whether PCGS will start grading them in their cases like NGC does?

Like WOW! If PCGS does as NGC, this should escalate the already "Pedigreed" GSA specimens in PCGS slabs...DO IT...DO IT!.....image
  • ElcontadorElcontador Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you still have to put them in flips, though I could be mistaken.

Just remember, if they won't go MS 65, they're probably not worth submitting, unless you have a DM siaution.
    "Vou invadir o Nordeste,
    "Seu cabra da peste,
    "Sou Mangueira......."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file