Home U.S. Coin Forum

Cool Hologram 2003 and 2004 Silver American Eagles on QVC

These are supposed to be coming up in a few minutes. These home shopping channels are normally ripoffs, but these hologram SAEs are really cool to see! image
Author of MrKelso's official cheat thread words of wisdom on 5/30/04. image
imageimage
Check out a Vanguard Roth IRA.

Comments

• TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    oh brother. Here we go again. gold plated state quarters. 2003 SAE with First Flight paintings.
    No thanks.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    You need to buy the hologram quarters to go with your hologram dollar.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • I may buy one, but it will be off of eBay or from my local dealer. I just like to look at these shows sometimes, though, to see what they look like.
    Author of MrKelso's official cheat thread words of wisdom on 5/30/04. image
    imageimage
    Check out a Vanguard Roth IRA.
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy is much harder to listen to than the HSN guy...

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I clicked in to see this on my local station.....they had colorized Kennedysimage

Where's Russ? on the floor from a stroke after seeing what they have done?

Yes, they just now showed a pic of the SAE hologram. It does look nice..."and you can spend it" they say image
    But, for $24.01 + s/h.....no thanks.

Right now, they have "Set of 4 Brilliant Uncirculated Susan B. Anthony Dollars" for only 439.50 +$3.97 s/h.....and they are extolling her virtues and why you should get this set....

Those 2 guys are chumps....just saw what they look like..I wouldn't buy from them if I could help it.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• dollardude....if you like them then buy one. You at least understand what you are buying, a souvenier piece with no numismatic value.

The presenting of them as "collectible coins" leaves me in disgust.image

• They might be from here. Wife got me one for Christmas. After pissing and moaning about how much I spent on coins she buys me this POS. What a waste of money.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file