Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Vote for CU Forums "Assistant of the Year" (we have a winner)

It's been a long, coinfilled year here on the forums, it's time to recognize a couple of women who kept us on the edge of our ergonomic seats for some crucial, exciting moments:

The lovely and talented Stephanie, assistant to "The Anaconda," who models proof peace dollars with such precision and aplomb that she became several members "reason to live" this past spring;

and, of course the lovely and talented Vivien, assistant to "The Baron", who tirelessly slaves through the night to ensure that her employer receives the marvelous "coins" and "medals" he purchases on eBay in time to disburse them to the various entries in "The Baron's Rolodex" who have earned certain recognition through the past year.

(a small donation will be made to the ANA in the name of the winner.)

Comments

• Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭
    A picture or two might help with the selection process.image

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options
    Stephanie:

Stephanie isn't married. Forget that ring on her finger

Never heard of the Baron guy.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    I would like to add Carol to the poll. She is David Halls assistant and does a wonderful job here on the forums.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    Geez, Cameron, you must have an extensive collection of bookmarks in your browser.
  • Options
    No, I just searched Stephanie in the coin forum and there was just one thread.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I would like to add Carol to the poll. She is David Halls assistant and does a wonderful job here on the forums.

Cameron Kiefer >>

Cammy you are wrong, Carol is not David's assistant, Julie is, and when it comes to getting things done she is the best!!! Carol is the high priestess of the forum!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    Stephanie is definitely a trooper, but ol' Vivien kept jumping back on the grenades for "the Baron"..so I gotta go for Vivien.
    Plus, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Hong Kongimageimage
  • Options
    Who is Vivien?

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    "Baron" Yuen's secretary.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options

<< <i>Stephanie isn't married. Forget that ring on her finger >>

Like she would give a wuss like you the time of day!!!image

• Options

<< <i>Like she would give a wuss like you the time of day!!! >>

now ME...on the other hand.....chicks dig guys in Saturnsimage
    Can anybody find and link the thread about Vivien and the Baron...it may sway the vote
  • Options
    "Like she would give a wuss like you the time of day!!!"

She would give me the time of day if I asked.

Cameron Kiefer

• Options

<< <i>Can anybody find and link the thread about Vivien and the Baron...it may sway the vote >>

I would like to see this thread also
  • Options
    I found the Baron and Vivien saga....
    The long sad story of Vivien and Baron Yuen of Averly...
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Like she would give a wuss like you the time of day!!! >>

now ME...on the other hand.....chicks dig guys in Saturnsimage
    Can anybody find and link the thread about Vivien and the Baron...it may sway the vote >>

Like this one? image

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since Stephanie is only a picture, butt a GREAT looking picture, I am torn.
    If Vivien would consent to a pic, she may get my vote...........

Hmmm...I am so torn

( I love Asian women and I love blondes........oh the decisions the decisions!!!!!!)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Blondes with coins wins anyday in my book.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think that Stephanie works for Anaconda anymore... Dont know if that will swing anyone..

John
  • Options
    "Blondes with coins wins anyday in my book."

You need to take a trip to Hong kong or Southeast Asia, young Kiefer....image
  • Options
    They like holding slabs in their hands like Stephanie does?

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options

<< <i>"Like she would give a wuss like you the time of day!!!"

She would give me the time of day if I asked.

Cameron Kiefer >>

Yea, she would say &^^%^ OFF twerp!!!!!

• Options
    How many ladies can say they held that kind of slab (satin proof peace dollar) in their hands? Not many.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How many ladies can say they held that kind of slab (satin proof peace dollar) in their hands? Not many. >>

And, even fewer could give a rat's ass about it.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>I dont think that Stephanie works for Anaconda anymore... Dont know if that will swing anyone..

John >>

So is she available?imageimage
    United States Air Force Retired And Would Do It Again.

My first tassa slap 3/3/04

My shiny cents

imageThe half I am getting rid of and me, forever and always Taken in about 1959
  • Options
    JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Stephanie does not work for Anaconda anymore. He posted that a few months ago.

At any rate, she gets my vote.

We ARE watching you.

• Options
    Where did she go?

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Kinda funny how this sounds like that zoo called the "open forum."
  • Options
    I didn't see a pic of Vivien, so I have to go with Stephanie.
    Just My 2 Cents,
    Big Mike <><

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all that he has done. --Colossians 2:7
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    What ever happened to Stacy?
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭

<< <i>Where did she go?

Cameron Kiefer >>

Geez Cameron. If you must stalk, at least do the legwork yourself. Don't rely on others to make it easier for you. image
  • Options
    zennyzenny Posts: 1,549

<< <i>What ever happened to Stacy? >>

not aware of Stacy, and i'm going away for the new year so if she qualifies (not a CU employee, etc.) anyone may feel free to write in the vote for her.

It appears that Stephanie is the early favorite for the first annual CU/ANA Ass. of the year honorarium - hoping i see a narrowing of the style/substance race when i get back.

have a happy and safe new year all!

z
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

<< <i>The first annual CU/ANA Ass. of the year honorarium >>

She won for ass of the year?
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    shoot, i guess i meant to type CU/ANA asst. of the year honorarium.

thanks relayer, nice catch, i'll be more careful next time.
  • Options
    Yeah, you got to proof read these types of threads before posting.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    the forum members have spoken - and thus a check in the name of "the lovely and talented Stephanie" will be off to the ANA

thanks to those who participated (sorry there was no photo of Vivien - which obviously left her at a distinct disadvantage) and again happy new year to all.

z
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

<< <i>...CU Forums "Assistant of the Year" >>

What do they do?
  • Options
    I was going to vote for Barron Von Onion's assistant Vivien, but then I saw a photo of Stephanie and now am thinking about a vote retratction, is that permitted?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file