• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Weird favourites you've got there historygeek image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭
    This has happened before to me as well. Looks like you found the way around it. image
  • Options
    "Shakespearean Insulter"?
    Sounds like an interesting page. Link please?
    Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
    PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29
  • Options
    If you promise not to use it to post improper stuff here, PM me and I'll tell you how I put my wife's home province ("Fukushima-ken") into a posting.image
    Roy

• Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    The censor wouldn't let me use the Japanese surname Hamash-ita without the dash, like it is supposed to be.
  • Options
    hmmmm...I've typed Fu(insert letter K here)uoka before....but now it's not letting me.....
    hmmmmm.....
    f
    u
    k
    u
    o
    k
    a
    it's a japanese city.
  • Options
    I tried to reply and tell about a similar problem I once had but... I was censored image

Marcel
    Ebay user name: 00MadMuffin00
  • Options
    Come on guys. Don't you think a forum as large as this must have some sort of censure?
    I can fully understand the frustration but, heck, it is a LARGE forum when you include all the others.

I did not mean this to be a slam or negative comment but, when I read it now it sort of seems so...... sorry....image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Complain to the Board Administrators, guys. They can "lift the ban" and have in the past. You can blame the Sports Card Forum folks for introducing the censors to a lot of creative spellings. Unfortunately, the innocent get inconvenienced more than the offenders.image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    Even with the censorship, people are just as nasty. I say lift it.
  • Options
    What's really stupid is that I was warned because of this thread.
  • Options
    I guess that is the price of the censor software. I just live with it as I rarely have a problem.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try discussing the woodcock on the reverse of the Irish farthings, sometime...

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.