Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

The quality of the forums coins

Long and loud applause to all the forum members who post coins so eloquently. The quality, scarcity, and personality of the coins shown on this forum in recent weeks and months has been mind-boggling. I am certain that what is shown here on a regular basis is superior to anything comparable that you will find on the WWW. I'm also sure that the body of knowledge of our posters is equally superior-regardless of the coin there is someone here (by here I mean from all over the United States and the world!) who knows what it is and can advise and educate-the primary purpose of a forum like this. Praise for everything from Mr. Eureka's unique Canadians to Elverno's Napoleons to Cacheman's Gothic Crown to everybody else who contributes to the daily visual delight. Every day has me saving images and learning and researching coins that have been shown and talked about-my Darkside obsession: may it never cease!image
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato

Comments

• Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Sharing with others who appreciate it best is what makes collecting fun!
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    Dittos Laurent!! image This is a great place to learn.
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    Daily eye candy, history, diversity, and humor...how can you beat it?image
    Joe
  • Options
    Well said Laurent!!!image
    Shep
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yea verily!! >>

Hey, that's my line.

I concur. image
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    Hear, hear! image And it has the additional advantage that I don't have to buy all these coins and medals to appreciate them! image
    Vern
    You want how much?!!
    NapoleonicMedals.org
    (Last update 3/6/2007)
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    What are you doing here LucyBop? image
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I have a rather nice collection of coins from Israel....

and the World Coin collctors are very nice!!! Nothing Darkness here, but a bunch of bright shiny lights!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Thanks for the words Kitty......image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options

<< <i>I have a rather nice collection of coins from Israel....

and the World Coin collctors are very nice!!! Nothing Darkness here, but a bunch of bright shiny lights! >>

There used to be a Stamp collecting store here that also sold some coins. It was in the part of town where the Orthodox Jews live. Anyway, they always had some really cool Israeli coins in there.

Yes the World Coin collectors are way cool!!
  • Options
    I concur!
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    I have had to replace my keyboard twice because I Drool over the beautiful coins here and its get to sticky to type on anymoreimage
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    << Yea verily!! >>

Hey, that's my line.

I concur.

Well said, Laurent!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Yes indeed, great views to some great coins and medals, better than most coin show....... imageimage
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How can you beat it? >>

I can think of a certain way image

Other than that, image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

<< <i> << Yea verily!! >>

Hey, that's my line.

I concur. >>

Me too image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Roy

• Options

<< <i>imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage >>

That's some clever graphics,very cool.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I agree with Knucklehead on this one. This is, in fact, the first time I've not been annoyed by those jumping letters!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    The coins I have seen on this forum have definitely pushed me in directions I never even knew existed a year ago.

Good pics, good information, good company.

Clankeye
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare