Options
Dealer Appreciation Thread - Really
Pushkin
Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭
I'm very fortunate to be in the process of significantly upgrading my Flying Eagle/Indian Head cent collection, and I just want to thank three individuals and the firms they are associated with for the opportunity to preview and purchase (although not all the purchases are finalized yet) some really great coins. What has been especially important to me is the individual attention and the time they have taken to allow me to pick their brains - their collective expertise is a delight for a FE/IHC collector like myself.
I recommend all three highly - not that they need any recommendation from me - but a personal big Thank You Guys is appropriate from a small collector like myself who the big guys still found time for. A lot of dealer bashing goes on here, but it’s much more fun to be able to post a thread like this one.
Andy Skrabalak (Angel Dees), Mark Feld (Pinnacle) and Rick Snow (Eagle Eye) - Thanks for helping and listening to a "little guy" (with some big cats
Thank you for your attention.
Pushkin
0
Comments
Mike 'Coingame' DeFalco, Morris 'mnmcoin, Coinguy1 'Pinnacle, JB 'TheAT' Stevens, OnlyRoosies, Doop Pepperdoodles, Russel 'AccentedSucky' Kennedy head, Mad 'AU58' Marty, HepDaddyHall, David Lawerence, Fairtraederz.......
I hope I didn't forget anyone, there are many more fine dealers whom I've yet to do buisness with such as da 'FinallyHere' Printz
and many more..... I never could con ToneLover out of his ms67fbl Frankie.........
And many many board members who have tons of Integrity.... One of the huge benefits of this board......
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
<< <i>JB 'TheAT' Stevens >>
Lucy"sandbagger"bop
Well, apparently, my reply will have to be one of the first to this predictably short thread, but, a promise is a promise.
So, thank you sincerely, for your very kind / brave words.
and they're cold.
I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
Mary
Best Franklin Website
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
<< <i>JB 'TheAT' Stevens >>
I knew it!
Michael
Joe
Ken
Great thread Pushkin. Is the coin in your sig a Russian one?
Myriads
<< <i>Is the coin in your sig a Russian one? >>
Bulgarian
Les
Be responsible for your own actions,especially auction actions
Treat others and be as fair to others in likewise fashions,it gains lots of mileage..and good deals..
Dont be an a**wipe or an all of a sudden "expert" either,rely on knowledge of others who are experts
these are the kind of things that WORK and allows for smooth professionalism....happens every day,all day