Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

That Coinguy1 mr. Feld scammed me!

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
image
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

  • Options
    tell us image
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    Not another lustrous MS beauty, I hope.
  • Options
    Is drawing and quatering still a valid form of punishment?imageimage
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    image
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    He had the nerve to send this:

    imageimage


    WHAT NERVE!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭
    Lucy, PLEASE don't tell anyone that I have anything to do with Frankies.image Wait until Frank sees this.image
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    My eye's image
  • Options
    Oh dear...













































    Wowza!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lucy...you poor girl...you ordered a real coin and he sent you a image FRANKIE image
    image
    Get a rope !!!
  • Options


    << <i>Lucy, PLEASE don't tell anyone that I have anything to do with Frankies >>


    That's okay Mark...we understand that as a dealer, sometimes you have to buy the trash as well as the cherries...and that sometimes you have to dump the trash image
  • Options
    Before he knows it, he will be searching for sample slabs for me.image

    Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    its a pr67 Cameo.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Mark,

    Whats wrong with you !!!!

    You actually have more frankies then barbers on your website !!!!

    Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • Options
    EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Mr. Feld:

    Please fill this want list request:

    A complete set of SBA's, MS and PF, in the following grades... MS: MS63; PF: PF65 (non-CAM). All slabbed by PCI. Will pay top "dollar" for these coins. Mus be genuine and problem-free.

    Thanks,

    EVP

    image

    How does one get a hater to stop hating?

    I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

  • Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    You should have warned me! OH NO!!! I LOOKED AT A FRANKIE!!! QUICK!!! GET SOME EYEDROPS!!! ANTISEPTIC!!!

    image
  • Options
    Apparently, Pinnacle Rarities has enough gumption to carry a nice Franklin. They are after all very controversial. That's an A+ in my book.imageimage
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
  • Options
    poor Gal ! So Sorry you feel that way.
    image
    much rather be tried by 12 as carried by six !~!

    SHOOT FIRST-QUESTIONS L8TR...

    If its nice and you REALLY like it " buy it " sure beats laying awake wishin you had, PLUS you will never forget or FORGIVE YOURSELF for letting it get away-and remember you can always pedel it to regain most of $ . Just one of many of " buying politics I utilize.
    Besides I really lost sleep and beat myself up yo learn this simple procedure !~!
  • Options
    Lucy, Stay strong!! image
  • Options


    << <i>Lucy, PLEASE don't tell anyone that I have anything to do with Frankies. Wait until Frank sees this. >>




    Once again the bad bad man comes out of the closet! - He even promissed me some Kennedy's!!!! image
  • Options
    Nice coin, Lucy. Is Coinguy1 famous for ripping people off?
  • Options
    I got a pen image Thanks Mark
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭


    << <i>I got a pen image Thanks Mark >>


    Me too. Thank you, Marks. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file