Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Wooooooo Hoooooooo!

Comments

• Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Nice score-we'll be looking for pictures. Are you sure that your 2 new coin cabinets will be enough? At this rate you'll need to order a third.image
    Looks like you didn't have to snipe either.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭
    good snag and you saved an additional $88 from his BIN price!!

Laurent, I think you are thinking of me when you mention the coin cabinetsimage
  • Options
    Excellent, Cosmic! What a beautiful set.

I see you didn't bid early on that one. image

Clankeye
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    Congrats Cosmic! A beautiful set. image
    Vern
    You want how much?!!
    NapoleonicMedals.org
    (Last update 3/6/2007)
  • Options
    Thanks guys. This one I have been laying in wait since the first day it went up. I expected more snipers at the end but no one showed up.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Nice catch Bill, they look awesomeimageimage
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Cacheman-I apologize to you. I didn't mean to mix you up with cosmic. I'm afraid the quality of the acquisitions posted today and yesterday by forum members has my head swimming. From now on I'll use a numbering system...image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    Bill,
    You're supposed to let us know about these things while the auction is still LIVE. You don't think we would bid against you, do you?image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    Awesome looking set Bill, even with the shaky images, will be looking for your pics...... image
  • Options
    Awesome, indeed, Bill!! You don't know how much my fingers were itching to press the bid trigger! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    Mark but you knew I lie in want. I'll bet your max would not have beaten mine. image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭✭
    Dan, you should check the threads more often: it's been mentioned before and I had it on my watchlist too image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    You would have had too place a bid that was a lot higher than what this went for to beat me.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Only $5 over the second highest bid. Nice!!
  • Options
    $5.00 is the bid increment. My bid was much higher than that.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Dan, you should check the threads more often: it's been mentioned before and I had it on my watchlist too >>

Dimitri, I would love to check the boards more often, but that nasty four letter word (WORK) keeps getting in the way image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Nice coins Bill, but I expect to see better pics when you have them in hand.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options

<< <i>Mark but you knew I lie in want. I'll bet your max would not have beaten mine. >>

Maybe not, but it would have cost you a whole lot more. image I'm glad they found a great new home!! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    You ought to call that 20 mark the he man coin.