Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Discussion of the Week--1970 Kelloggs

Forget whether its vintage or not vintage, a lot of people collect it so lets make this our set of the week.

My personal view is that the set is not too difficult in psa 9 but the 10s is where the action is. Gemmint has many pop 1s and will be almost impossible to catch --at least over the next 12-18 months. Dave Jacobs has also assembled a nice set and maybe I should lump my set with his to be more competitive and one of us just accept a 9.0 set--what do you think Dave. King Kellogg also has an impressive set and my friend Steve(Machodoc) also has a great set.

Gemmint has done a great job in increasing collector interest in this set!

Davalillo(Jim)

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    This set has truly been the "Springboard" set for many other Kelloggs collecting sets. It seems like 1971 and 1975 are much tougher overall to complete in high grade -- but homage should be paid to the set that created it all (with a nod given to the 1968 Topps 3-D set).

By the way -- as I have never spent too too much time with this set, can someone tell me with any degree of certainty what separates a PSA 9 from a PSA 10? Obviously centering -- but I wasn't sure if there were subtle characteristics that were the classic dead giveaway. There are SO many PSA 9s out there, and relatively few PSA 10's
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    I think the 1970's kellogg's set is a beautiful set of cards. I don't collect this set but I once owned a Al Kaline card and I thought the design was terrific. In addition, to echo what Dav just said, the cards are not hard to come by in Mint condition. The cards were perfectly centered at the factory in most cases and the plastic coating did help keep the corners sharp to a degree. However, the surface scratches/cracks (as far as how a collector maintained a card over the years) can develop rather easily, so the 10s would be hard to come by.

Very economical to pursue a "9" set imo.

EDITED: (Added): The only item that would separate a 9 from a 10, would be a very, very, very, slight surface imperfection as a result of mishandling. I do feel these cards were factory cut in gem mint condition in many cases.

Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • Options
    I have never been a huge fan of the K cards (please don't shoot me for saying this King) but I do like the 1970 set. I guess because the colors are more subtle and they look more like baseball cards rather than disco cards. But that being said, the 1970 set is just an awesome looking set. The pluses are that it can be completed in high grade without spending a fortune on it and it's not 600+ cards.

Does anyone know about what it would cost to complete the set in psa 9?

Also, what do the cards bring in relation to smr?

Are there any very difficult cards to get in psa 9?

Is this set vintage or mod.....image oops - never mind.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options

<< <i>Gemmint has done a great job in increasing collector interest in this set! >>

While I appreciate the sentiment I think it's important to acknowledge Zardoz in all of this. He is an enormous reason why the '70 Kellogg's set became the phenomenon it is today and (like Schmidty said) how it acted as a 3-D springboard for all of the other K sets to follow on the Registry.

It's no secret how much I love this set. The eye appeal of these cards is incredible, and the price is right image.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Are there any very difficult cards to get in psa 9?
    >>

Horlen used to be the nom du jour.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Did not mean to slight Zardoz--I never would have completed this in the time I did without his help.
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    The most amazing thing to me about the 70 K set is the way in which thegemmintman, King Kellogg, and Zardoz have creatively promoted the set. Many collectors have received their generosity. Nothing better for the hobby and a set than having a core group of committed and helpful set owners share their knowledge, time, and even sending out free cards through contests and kindness.

Even though I am not a fan of these cards, I can appreciate the player selection, pricing, and community that the set offers.
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    I've never understood the "allure" of the Kellogg's cards personally. I've seen them around, and I know the basic history of the set but I've never been interested in collecting them. What I AM impressed with are the "diehard" Kellogg's collectors...Of any "group" of collectors on the Registry, these guys seem like they are the most "hardcore" about their sets. These guys would go to no end to help out a fellow Kellogg's collector, almost like a fraternity or something. LOL

So kudos to the Kellogg guys and best of luck on your sets..

JasP24
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    I had an interesting find this weekend at the card show I attended. There was a dealer with unopened packs of 1970 Kellogg's. But they weren't individual cards, they were 6 card packs, kind of like a mini-rack pack. I'm not real familiar on any of the Kellogg's issues, but it seemed like a nice item, so I went ahead and bought one.

Once I got home I did a search on EBAY and found similar items, so I assume these are not rare. But still neat to have. Here is a link to a similar pack:

My pack also has the Chance on top

Has anyone opened these packs? And what was the outcome if you got them graded? I seems that if these cards were cut very nice from the factory, as was stated above, then the hopes of 10's should be high.

Bruce
    Looking for:
    1953 Topps in PSA 8
    1941 Playball in PSA 8.
    1952-1955 Red Man cards in 7 and 8
    1950 Bowman in PSA 8
  • Options
    I have thought about starting this set in PSA 9. I was also wondering about the total cost involved.

BTW, I also picked up a pack about 6 yrs ago. They look to be in mint condition. Should I get them graded?
  • Options
    Coachh,

SMR is around $1,700 for set--I would guess you could put together for less--maybe quite a bit less--gemmint would have a better estimate.
  • Options
    So many k Kuestions, so little time...

<< <i>By the way -- as I have never spent too too much time with this set, can someone tell me with any degree of certainty what separates a PSA 9 from a PSA 10? Obviously centering - >>

At this point I'm not 100% certain, but centering has never really been an issue for these cards. Surface area might be the biggest consideration right now. Corners are always important, and hanging chads play a role as well.

<< <i>Does anyone know about what it would cost to complete the set in psa 9? >>

Probably $1,600-1,900 if you're putting it together one card at a time.

<< <i>Also, what do the cards bring in relation to smr? >>

The SMR gives a good indication of 9 prices but not for 10 prices. Checking Ebay is still the most reliable method.

<< <i>Are there any very difficult cards to get in psa 9? >>

At this point not really, but since many of the "tougher" 9's like Powell (pop of 20) are already in sets you may have to wait around a while before you see another on Ebay.

<< <i>Has anyone opened these packs? And what was the outcome if you got them graded? >>

These are 6 card cellos. I've opened a lot of these packs. The results are mixed. Sometimes the cards in the middle are cracked, other times it's a nice pack.

<< <i>BTW, I also picked up a pack about 6 yrs ago. They look to be in mint condition. Should I get them graded? >>

Go for it. It's not like you're breaking open a '52 Topps high numbered pack.

• Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Nice to see you back Dav.

In regards to the 1970 K set...I think it is a perfect starter/casual set for someone getting into collecting graded sets. Lots of stars, 8s and most 9s are priced right, and a nice small set.

Personally....I cannot bring myself to spend huge dollars on a single card...as the "cracking issue" is still lingers in the back of my head.

John
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I didn't find Horlen that tough- both of my submissions brought back 9's. Cullen, however, was the killer for me- Oliva and Billy Williams in 10 were much easier than Cullen in 9. For some reason the cards from about #18 to about #32 seemed a lot tougher than any of the others.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The 1970 Kelloggs set has too many plusses to choose from.

- It is an affordable way to complete a high grade set that is almost 35 years old.

- It is loaded with HOFers and stars.

- Kool design

- Kool board members
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Although I have a complete set in 9+, all of my cards were already slabbed when purchased. So my question concerns raw submissions.

When submitting raw 70K's, does the curling affect the grade? And if so, do those of you who submit raw have a process to flatten the cards without experiencing cracks? I never used my two freebies for 75% completion and am curious as to the above.

Thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>When submitting raw 70K's, does the curling affect the grade? And if so, do those of you who submit raw have a process to flatten the cards without experiencing cracks? >>

Cubfan, yes curling has an effect on the grade. Let me put it this way...you may still pull a 9 if the card is curled to some degree, but you won't get a 10. You can flatten the cards with decent success by placing them in a card saver I, then placing a heavy object like some books over it for a period of several weeks/months. It can eliminate a good portion but never all of the curl. There is a risk to this procedure as the card could crack so be careful.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Also, a word of warning- I've bought several kards still in the original wrappers, only to open them and find them heavily cracked. There are no easy 10's!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    The K Klub turned me on to this set over a year ago. Instead of doing it in baseball, I completed the set in football. This was my first completed registry set. Speaking for the football guys this is a great set to collect. Wonderful photography, great player selection (20-25% of the set are HOF'ers) and the 3-D effect actually compliments the colors and backgrounds on the cards.
    If you guys like the baseball set, you'll love the football set.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    thebobs,

You are right - they have done a tremendous job in promoting this set! They have also done so in a very entertaining way.

Gemmintman,

Thanks for your help. How many more cards do you need to have the best available of every card in the set? Just curious.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    Wayne, I need (#@*) more cards. That's of course an encoded message image
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Wayne,

I'd hate to play hold 'em with thegemmintman. He holds all of his cards near the vest.

About a year ago, I asked for Kellogg's grading tips. thegemmintman responded in kind with a laundry list of tried and true grading techniques. I searched for that thread today, and thegemmintman had edited out those grading techniques. But, the edit was timestamped about 6 months after the original post.

This guy must have a stone cold poker face. You will have better luck learning the truth behind the Kennedy Assassination or Area 51than how many cards he needs for the highest possible set.
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    Wayne,

I would guess that that since gemmint has a 9.77 set rating and the highest rating you can have is 9.82 there are only about 5 cards that gemmint does not have the finest example on. I know King Kellogg has the last card(pop 1-Mincher) or he had it at one point and given his set rating he may have another couple of pop 1s. I think I have 2 that gemmint does not have--Dave may have one.

It will be very interesting to see who wins the Cullen pop 1 that Galveston is shopping...probably gemmint will .

Jim
  • Options
    Gemmintman,

I have broken your code!!!!!!!!

<< <i>Wayne, I need (#@*) more cards. That's of course an encoded message >>

The # means the number of cards you need.

The @ is right above the 2 on the keyboard.

And the * obviously means squared so 2 squared is 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I win i prize for breaking the code????

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    Did someone mention poker?
  • Options
    Notice he didn't say I was wrong!imageimageimageimageimage

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    Wayne

Actually there are 18 cards that have a pop of 0 and another 22 with a pop of 1. I have three of those in my set. 34,42 and 53. What Gemmintman has is all the heavy weight cards. I could catch him with 13 more 10's that have the weights of 4 or more. I could get into the 9.6's with the Clemente and what Jim has that I dont. I know for a fact Gemmintman is missing at least 21 cards and its more like 25. What do you say Gemmy am I close.

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    I have never attempted to put together a Kelloggs set, but I must say it seems to be the talk to the town. I have one card in my collection, a PSA 9 Joe Pepitone from 1970. I wanted this card only because it is the toughest 1971 topps greatest moments card to find in the set. I would love to make the 1968 Topps 3-d set however the cost is getting out of control.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Dave,

After what you have done in some of these other sets, who would bet against you. Hmmmm--a Stump/Davalillo combined effort against the gemmintman--could be interesting.

Jim
  • Options
    Dave,

With my two and the Mincher, it is at least 24.

Jim
  • Options
    I have built quite a few Kellogg sets . Here are some answers based on my experience:

1.) The Biggest difference between a 9 and a 10 besides centering is overall eye appeal of the card. The 10's seem to have just an exttra dose of clarity ,color and overall eye appeal. It is kind of like finding a good woman you just know when you see it.... When I get a card like this I have always gotten a 9 and 40-50% of the time a 10.

2.) 6 card Packs. I gave up on the 6 card plastic packs that have the team decals for several reasons : First the cards are very loose with a lot of room to move . As a result the cards get light surface scratches the automatically knock the card down to an "8". At which point you would not get your grading costs back on Ebay on 90% of the cards in the set. Second I was getting a lot of opened packs tha t had been melted with a blow dryer the cards searched and replaced with cards that all had surface scratches. A lot of the 9's are depressed right now for a lot of this issue. Only the tougher 9's are giving a reasonable return. You are better off buying the easy PSA 9 's off of Ebay it will probably cost you less right now.....
    I pull a lower percentage of 9's from packs than I do buying loose raw on EBAY.

3.) Single card packs - Used to be a good source for cards to send in for grading. Lately most of what i got for all years from this issue were a lot of off-centered cards that were at best a PSA 8 or 9 OC. Also I saw a much higher proportion of hairline cracks in the cards.

4.) Tough cards I found the toughest cards from the set in PSA 9 to be :

#1 Kranepool More often than not had surface scratches.....

#16-30 have fewer submissions and a significantly lower number of cards are available in PSA 9 when comparing commons or superstars from the rest of the set. A significantly lower percentage of cards get PSA 9's in this run than the rest ofthe set. Particularly tough from this run are #16 Carlos MAy , #28 Matty Alou and #30 Tim Cullen. #27 Clemente and #29 Stargell are very scarce compared to the other number of Hall-of-famers and go for siginificant premiums.

#2 Peter Rose and #58 Johnny Bench usually do well in Auctions and have seen the price explode on these 2 cards in heated biding.

5.) Putting together a set , mostly from graded on EBAy will cost $1600-2200 . If you find some good raw you could do it for significantly less ....
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    I too love this set. But I am switching to raw sets, so see my sig line and pm me if you are interested..
  • Options
    Now hold on. We had one question asking how many 10's I'm away from the Highest Possible Set Rating, and we had another question asking how many 10's I was away from achieving 3-D Nirvana (10.0 GPA). Which question do you want me to focus my avoidance ridden smart alecky answers on? image
  • Options
    Gemmintman

Good point, how about all three.

Jim

We forgot about the cullen, Thats 25. So 25 take away 18 equals 7.
    The 3 in my set the 2 in your set the 1 in the King's set plus the cullen.

HMMMMM

Dave
  • Options
    Cullen was my hardest card in completing this set in 9 or better. Horlen came down to a matter of price, but at least they were available. I went months without ever seeing a PSA 9 Cullen.

Allow me to impart my personal method for getting some or all of the curl out of K's. This procedure has worked well for me in the past, and although I have never had any problems with it, there are of course risks to any trick that involves trying to get old plastic to do things it doesn't want to do naturally.

Take a curled card and place it in direct sunlight for a couple of hours (or a little longer in the winter). This warms the plastic on the card just enough that it becomes less rigid. Never place a K card under a hot lamp! The sunlight is a slower and less risky way of getting the plastic warm to the point of that you can next place the card in a heavy book for flattening while it cools down. Leave the card in a book for a few days.

Like I said, I have never had a problem with this, but as us investment types have to tell you, "Past performance is no guarantee of future returns". I swear by it however.
  • Options
    Stump,

This question or questions is(are) taking a long time for gemmint to answer. Does it take him that long to count them or is he being evasive?

Jim
  • Options

<< <i>Does it take him that long to count them or is he being evasive? >>

Wow it really takes a long time to count all these 10's! Let's see where was I? Hmmm I better start over.

Anyway isn't this thread to discuss and honor the greatness of the 1970 Kellogg's set? image
  • Options
    Gem,

You have the alltime great set or at least almost.

Now for all of you I'd hate to see ya all at the poker table. Top 5 sets all hidden wheres the fun in that!

• Options
    All this talk about the 70K set made me pull the set out and take another look at it.

Its interesting to see how they used the same backgrounds for many of the cards, but just shifted them a little. Its almost like you can put some together to get a continuous background like Doubleheaders.

But there are many shots at Shea (including some with American League players), a couple different background of batting cage scenes, a background of fans, the red and yellow fascades on a couple, trees, the players playing catch and bunting, just blue sky and many more that make them very interesting. This extra look made me appreciate the ones with the old Yankee Stadium fascade on them. And aside from the Billy Williams card (of course), the Pepitone is now my favorite due to the historical background (nice pick 1954).

Its just a fun set that was very unique to the ordinary collector in 1970 (I was about 11 then) and it came out at a time when baseball still had a ton of magic to it.

And I will agree with Davalillo, the only way for anyone to surpass thegemmintman will be for someone to wait until a new batch of about 30 new 10's pop up from who knows where and for Gemmy to be hibernating during that period. He's the King of this set, no doubt about it.

• Options

<< <i>Its interesting to see how they used the same backgrounds for many of the cards, but just shifted them a little. Its almost like you can put some together to get a continuous background like Doubleheaders. >>

<< <i>But there are many shots at Shea (including some with American League players), a couple different background of batting cage scenes, a background of fans, the red and yellow fascades on a couple, trees, the players playing catch and bunting, just blue sky and many more that make them very interesting. This extra look made me appreciate the ones with the old Yankee Stadium fascade on them. And aside from the Billy Williams card (of course), the Pepitone is now my favorite due to the historical background (nice pick 1954). >>

Cubfan - you're really a sick and demented individual for examining these cards with that degree of accuracy. I applaud you sir and hereby knight you as an honored member of the 3-D roundtable.
  • Options
    A knight!!!!!!!!!!!! I blush at my accomplishment.

Im looking forward to the afforded rights and privileges and especially the secret handshake. image

It is a very fun set.

• Options
    Cubsfan

Nice pick up on the examining of thee cards. You encouraged me to do the same thing. Your not a doctor are you. If not maybe the Gem Man with give you a honorery in Kellology.

Its not the secret handshake you need to watch its whats in the Koolaid that gets you. Chicks cant hold there smoke thats what it is.

Dave
  • Options

<< <i> honorery in Kellology. >>

LMAO!
  • Options
    What an enjoyable thread!

This set, as others have pointed out, has so many positive attributes going for it. It's brimming with HOF'ers, a lovely clean, uncluttered design, and can be assembled by the average guy without going bankrupt. What is most important is that the goal of completion is attainable. Let's face it, completing a set gives one a warm fuzzy feeling and accomplishment.

The subject of 10's. Having received one or two of them, IMHO,not only is it is the clarity of the image but also a couple of other factors. One is the front surface, the vertical lines of the plastic must be absolutely flawless, no nicks and no highs/lows in the gloss. Another is the paper on the rear of the card on almost all the cards has a wrinkle towards the T margin that runs L-R when looking at the card head on. This came about during the manufacturing process, and PSA does not mark the card down in grade unless this wrinkle is quite pronounced, and I mean Grand Canyon time. The 10's either have zero apparent wrinke, or you really have to strain the eyeballs to see it. The "chaff" when the cards were separated must be clean with little if any fuzz, but no show any evidence of having been cut, or cleaned up by a razor.

The subject of the cellos. I have pulled some lovely cards out of them, I have also pulled some garbage. I mean cards that look as though they've been through the treadmill. Bottom line: They are a real gamble.

The opaque one card packs. Again, similar results. I once opened one that contained a Singer with a huge glob of clear molten plastic. I guess the QC department was out to lunch when that was sealed up.From that day on, I always felt the surface of these packs before I considered opening them. Sometimes, it's best to leave things the way that the card gods had intended.

This set stands alone among its contemporaries. Revolutionary design with wide distribution (inserted before we hear from Murcerfan and his TEST 68T's). The set could be issued today, and despite all the technological advances in card production, not look dated.

They're not just cards, they're friggin' works of art!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    I have rarely opened cellos or single packs for submission, but when I did I usually pulled 9's. Late 1970's factory boxes are a total crapshoot in my experience however. As I have mentioned before, for some reason the 1979's for example are a complete nightmare, and of course I am one of the hordes in search of a 1981 Winfield that is not miscut - Stump - open to an offer???

In general however, I consider the unopened packs/envelopes just another facet of my collection. Two years ago I acquired a complete 1971 set in snow-white unopened single envelopes and agonized for days about submitting it, but in the end I decided to leave it be and to go ahead and build a graded set from scratch, which took me about 6 months to do beginning in July 2002.

Z has nailed it when discussing all of the attractions of the 1970 set, so I'll close by repeating a K question whose answer has always eluded me: Where was Aaron?
  • Options
    mojorobmojorob Posts: 392 ✭✭
    Zardoz51,
    I totally agree with you.
    In my youth....I'm 45 as we speak, I just started clueing into baseball and card collecting around 1968.
    I collected the baseball and football issues from that time on, and I can tell you when those Baseball 3-D's came out in 1970, I all most lost my mind.
    To me, they were so FAR SUPERIOR to anything else I had ever seen......they became my COLLECTING OBSESSION!!
    The images of the players just EXPLODED, as I opened the white envelopes.
    I can remember eating Kellogg's corn flake's for breakfast, coming home after school eating another bowl.
    My lord, I got absolutely sick of the stuff.
    It even got to the point where I would take the box out of the house and eat it right out of the box.
    I can remember digging a whole down at the lake a few blocks away, and pouring in the rest of the box.
    Just to get rid of the stuff so mom would buy another box.
    I think I ended up with about 55 of the original 75 ct. issue.
    That was all I could take, at the time.
    To think that they might have had a mail in coupon on the box, that I could have used with a couple bucks to get the complete set absolutely sickens me to this day.
    I remember the high lites as every once in a while you would pull multiple cards from the box.
    One time I think I recived three. That was Christmas!!
    1970 Kellogg's 3-D cards were AWESOME.
    I started collecting them again a couple months back and am enjoying them all over again.
    Only this time without the flakes, thank goodness for small favors.
    For its time....an exceiting visual and ground breaking issue.
    At least in my mind.

Mojorob
  • Options
    Mojorob- I was re-reading the thread and thought the same thing.

Those of you who are 35 and under really cant appreciate just how different and technologically innovative these cards seemed at that time. Remember, there was only 1 Topps set per year (5 cards for 5 cents) and in 1970 those cards had the dull gray border. The 3-D cards were a completely new ballgame.

And Macho, I always wondered about Aaron as well. Also, where was Yaz in that first set? He was probably just as, if not more, popular than Aaron at that time.
  • Options
    Yaz and Aaron????? Where was Vic??? maybe that is why this set is not a favorite of mine.
  • Options
    I always thought Pepe Frias would have been welcome as well........... I mean c'mon, Tim Cullen???????????/
  • Options
    mojorobmojorob Posts: 392 ✭✭
    That's right........TIM FLIPPIN CULLEN, what was the deal with him??
    I was only around 11 years old at the time, but I remember pulling a Tim Cullen from the box and thinking, I'VE BEEN HAD, RIPPED OFF!!
    Tim Cullen and his .216 batting average and 2 homers....or something like that.
    I still to this day, wonder how he got to be on the inital 3-D Baseball issue??
    I also remember a guy by the name of Tom Barrington, that was a back up running back for the N.O. Saints that was kind of Kellogg's Football equalivalent to Cullen in either the 70 or 71 issue.
    A couple of very curious selections to be sure.

Mojorob