Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Yawn! This place is a real sleeper lately.........

2»

Comments

• Options

<< <i>razorface, as a child you must have played with yourself alot...no pun intended. >>

Sure you didn't mean no "PUD" intended?imageimageimage
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    The gladiators fought in the Roman Coliseum in Italy. Greek forums were used to civily discuss philosophy and business affairs of the day.
  • Options
    With age, I grow old and TIRED, of course, accompanied by pud. It too, has grown tired and weary...Yes, I played with myself much as a child...funny thing is.....I STILL DO...image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    Yes Irish Mike, you're correct... I gotta get back to school too....image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    CalGoldCalGold Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    ttt just for the heck of it.

• Options
    I agree...image
  • Options
    NicNic Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "US Coin Forum" should be subdivided. Net interest and posts would increase. Now, a meaningful post to one member can be on page 5-6 by the end of the day. Many do not have the time to wade through pages of posts/replies.
    Although this has been discussed before.... how about different classic, modern (pick any year, not worth another argument), and online auction/Ebay forums. Participation would increase and those interested in all would follow all. K
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much of the problem is in thread titles. Many people are doing a better job than ever
    getting the gist of the thread in the title and all the words spelled correctly, but many
    of the titles seem designed more to get people to look at them than to describe thread
    content. Having the good threads spread over fewer pages would not be that great
    a help if you still have to open most of them.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    "Rusty Washer"

That still makes me laugh and think about the big picture.
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • Options
    TheLiberatorTheLiberator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The "US Coin Forum" should be subdivided. Net interest and posts would increase. Now, a meaningful post to one member can be on page 5-6 by the end of the day. Many do not have the time to wade through pages of posts/replies.
    Although this has been discussed before.... how about different classic, modern (pick any year, not worth another argument), and online auction/Ebay forums. Participation would increase and those interested in all would follow all. K >>

I agree....but no one else seems to! I posted this same thing and everyone pretty much said..."no."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file