Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

There's a thief on the Forum---has anyone else ever had this problem?? We've reached a resolution, i

2»

Comments

• Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    If this person cant remember getting a package he signed for and cant remember to pay for something

he has received. Perhaps he should not be buying coins from Forum members in the mail. He should go to a coin

store, pick the items up in person and pay cash on the barrell head. If they are being honest and cant remember

then they should see a neurologist and be checked out for Alzheimers disease or other mental disease process.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    dats not like u bear image

whatever happed to honor your elder...

im sorry ta be stuck in this lame game

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    I don't think that you drove anyone away. He posted today on the swap and giveaway forum.
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Bear is 100% correct...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Why do a few people have to ruin a good thing for the rest of us.

Numonebuyer
  • Options
    Just bought my first coin from a forum member, Outhaul, and it was as good an experience
    with a coin purchase as I've ever had.
    Maybe members should get a grade, 1-10., I'd give Outhaul a 10 !

Skipper
  • Options
    Thats why I only deal with furry creatures.

OK, occassionally with a large reptile, but thats it.

OK, OK, maybe a couple of dealers, but thats Final.
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    Just to clarify, he said it was Louie NOT Louis. Please, nobody make the mistake of thinking it was me. image

• Options
    Louis, If anyone thought it was you, it would be tar and feathers and out on a rail by now.

You are a good person. In fact what are you doing in a place like this.image
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    Hmmm, trust keets judgement,weelllllll lets not go too far.image
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭
    imageimage

• Options
    kudos to you for revealing his name to the forum.

I was shangri-la'ed by him last year in April 2002, but never thought much of it because it was only a bunch of Roosevelts.

michelle

I dont have the PM anymore from 2002, sorry.
  • Options
    image do not know all of the transactions you all have had with Louie so i won't comment on them, but i will tell you of my transaction.... Last month i bought 5 proof sets from Louie, i sent a MO and recieved the coins in 6 days......to make it even better, they weren't the cherrypicked thru type of proof sets like a lot (not all) that are sold on here, every one was Deep Cameos and worth twice the money i paid for them......i find it disgusting the way some of you are treating Louie, some may have a right to post negs here about your transactions, but the ones who have never dealt with Louie have no biz spouting your BS mouths off just to get another post..... I have had many dealings with forum members here and have sum in the works, none have been better than the one i had with Louie. If you don't want to deal with him fine.......Shut the hell up and go on.......... I wish everyone would understand people here are human beings and have feelings, the way sum of you act you must have cold hearts and no feelings........or just plain A$$holes......
  • Options
    i totally agree with vrtech99, I had a transaction with louie earlier this year and it went perfectly and I have nothing to complain about. I am sure it was just a misunderstanding and he forgot that he had recieved the package.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file