Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

is it just me or is eveyone getting new POPUPS on E-bay???

just in the last few week, I have been getting tons of POP-UPS on e-bay. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    It seems like it was worse before than it is now. I'm not getting 'em so much anymore.
  • Options
    I’m behind a broadband router and run zone alarm. I get almost zero popups. I used to get those annoying messenger service popups all the time and never get them anymore.
    Thadd...
    Novice collector, occasionally selling some coins on eBay. Click HERE to see all my auctions.
  • Options
    GATGAT Posts: 3,146
    Yep, I am getting the SOB popups especially when I hit the back button. To be honest, I am getting tired of eBay and all their BS!
    USAF vet 1951-59
  • Options
    Ah ditto to that GAT. I agree. image I hope more online auctions like ANR start popping up so we can do away with eBay one day.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None for me image

If you want to see about popups... click on my signature line image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    bumanchubumanchu Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    "you are not alone..."
    And I ain't lying this time.
  • Options
    DeadhorseDeadhorse Posts: 3,720
    I never get them, didn't even know they existed on the bay of E.

I do use ad-muncher, I highly recommend it. Hard to wrong for free.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    What's Ebay???
    New shop..........New lessons every day...............
  • Options
    Simple solution....get Zone Alarm Pro. It stops everything! Including hack attempts. I would not surf w/o it.
  • Options
    I don't get any, but I'm on AOL and have their pop-up blocker activated...Ken

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file