Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Superior Baltimore preview - WARNING

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just finished previewing the Superior lots in Baltimore. Lot's of great patterns!

Was asked to check out Lot 788. Described as 65R. Nice coin but in a PCGS 64 holder. Heard alot of comments around the room about other mis-cataloged coins. They will be announced at the time of the auction but, if your a internet bidder, you might spend the next month trying to get your money back.

I've previewed already. As much as I would like to help, I can't go back and check individual lots for you. Good luck!
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    What lots are you going to bid on?image

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What??!! Superior catalogs have mistakes! That's unheard of! lol

jom
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    call the press cameron...everyones gonna pop a doodie on this one

pattern sample slabs image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron:

Will let you know after the auction. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file