Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

"I SUCK" Giveaway **WINNER ANNOUNCED IN LAST POST**

Apparently I SUCK!image Therefore, I am having a giveaway…an “I SUCK” Giveaway!! How do you enter? Simply respond to this thread with your reasoning why I SUCK! You must enter a valid reason why I SUCK, and finish the comment with “YOU SUCK!!!”

Do you need some fodder to get you started? Here are some valid “YOU SUCK” comments from a Troll in an earlier thread:

image*It seems you think you are the king around here.........So do yourself a favor............skip my postings as you have been doing since day 2.And I am going to have to tell you....................here it comes............Cacheman with your Gothic SP66 and your fancy cameras...................YOU SUCK!

image*You think you are better than other people. You Suck!

image*Seems you only reply to postings when you have your own agendas. I'll repeat myself.........you suck.

image*Your word against mine.You win,I lose.Happy? You suck!

image*I don't need you or Cacheman in my life. Both of you suck!

image*Both of you have a free say about everything and everybody.You suck

image*I have better things to do than to read Cacheman's crap he posts here,thinking his the chairman of the forum.........you think you are very funny.i think you suck!

What isn’t a valid “YOU SUCK” comment? Again from an earlier thread:

image*Cacheman you suck!!! Read my lips.

Why isn’t this valid? Because there was no statement as to why I SUCK….Get the picture?

Okay, So anyone can enter EXCEPT the TROLL member that has provided ALL of the above reasons why I SUCK! He has disqualified himself from the giveaway because HE SUCKS!.

So, What is the Prize?

This is what you’ll win………………………………………………………………..

One Silver Jubilee Proof Crown in Presentation Box. Here are some photo’s…I’m sorry but this is the best I can do with my “fancy camera” because I’m used to only photographing “Gothic SP66’s” and, quite frankly, I SUCK!

imageimage

DON'T BE SHY - ENTER SOON - ENTER OFTEN

I will pick a name from a hat to determine a winner (I know, it SUCKS). The contest will end when I feel that this thread can SUCK no more ideas from you. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Edited to add link to the inspiration thread
I SUCK

Comments

• Options
    You doksida, you fom nothwest, you suck too much.image

• Options
    Oops, double post. deleted this one.

• Options
    CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Your pictures are too large.

YOU made me wear out my scroll button! YOU SUCK.

Does that qualify me?
    The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • Options
    You suck, because you can. You suck!!! (extra points should be given for enthusiasm). image

PS: YOU SUCK!

PPS: If you don't pick my post as the winning one, you really do suck!

PPPS: But that coin doesn't suck. image
  • Options
    You suck cause.......you have many more really neat coins, than I do.... THAT"S WHY YOU SUCK!
    I suck cause...........I have no way to even the score!
    Now can I play in the giveaway? Then I'll have at least one neat coin!
    If you give up your rights, in order to maintain your freedom. You will most likely end up losing both!
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I refuse to enter a giveaway hosted by a SUCKY forum member!

Oh fruit! I just got sucked into it, didn't I? I guess it is true, YOU SUCK! image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    trozau........Tee hee! image
    If you give up your rights, in order to maintain your freedom. You will most likely end up losing both!
  • Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    That coins sucks bigtime. And so does the current owner. Not clear enough? YOU SUCK!!!

I'll PM you my address now. image
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    Cacheman you asked for it so.............Sir you
    SUCK because you giveaway nicer coins than i am able to buy right now.
    You also SUCK because you probably forgot more about world coinage than i know.
    You SUCK because when i see a thread here on these forums(that gets my interest) and i go do all the darn research to find the answer,You have already posted the answer before me.
    You also SUCK because you can probably even draw better than i can.
    Infact when i think of you this image comes to mindimage
    Did you ever wonder yourself how much you SUCK here is a meter that you can use.
    Just kidding..............Anyway you SUCK because you run all the trolls off. And i could go on and on but this post sucks............
    Oh please enter me in your giveawayimageYOU SUCK
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
    An open mind will support transformation.
    Recognize life is full of change
    and celebrate the opportunity.
    "There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"
  • Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    For posting those medals featuring "peckerwood" trees, you suck!
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Your motto is:

I suck, therefore I am.

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    JamminJJamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Beacuse of all the conditions you put on this giveaway YOU SUCK!

-JamminJ
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    C'mon everyone....Let's see some anger, some jealousy, some envy, some downright insecurities!!!! I know you can do a better job than the TROLL.....

Those of you that have entered the giveaway without closing the post with a "YOU SUCK" will be disqualified so I suggest you edit your entries!!!

YOU CAN POST MORE THAN ONE ENTRY!!!! But the reason I SUCK, must make it through my SUCK filter....MAKE IT GOOD! image
  • Options
    CaseyCasey Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    I think you suck because I'm a Lightside collector, and I waste so much of my precious time coming over here to the Darkside looking at these posts of fabulous coins I didn't even know existed and I'm now I'm loosing focus on my Barber collection - you suck!!!
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
    You suck because not everybody you think is "Martin" really is. image
  • Options
    You suck because you have put so many conditions on your coin giveaway. You suck!
  • Options
    You suck because you collect medals - not coins. And you're even giving away a real coin! You suck!
  • Options
    Cacheman you really F&^$&%^&&in suck. You have all that go(&^*&*^&dam money and are buying up all the GO(&^&(*&*DAM FO&*&%*%^&%in GOETZ MEDALS. AND THAT GO*&^*&*&%*&DAM FI&%^^%&&*IN GOTHIC CROWN. THAT SHOULD BE MY CROWN YOU HEAR ME? THAT SHOULD BE MY F)*&(&^(&*)(*IN CROWN.
    (*&(*&*&^(*&&^*&%(*&^&^(*&%$&#%*&^%*^
    (*^(*&^(*&(&^(*^%)(*&)*(&(&^(*&)(*&& imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

You suck you really do. And you know what else? You suck because that damn leisure and hat went out of style 25 years ago. I'll bet you have high heeled sneakers on too. YOU JUST PLAIN OLD SUCK! YOU SUCK!
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    You suck because I would like to win the coin you are giving away, but I probably won’t win. You know why? Because, YOU SUCK!!! image

(THAT'S SOME REAL ANGER THERE BOY...) YOU SUCK!
  • Options
    You suck because I read a post that said you bashed Cameron in the open forum. I can't believe I wasted so much time trying to find it. You suck for making me read a bunch of junk. I guess I suck too because I never did find it.

Mark
  • Options
    I think Cosmic might have broken a finger on that post...image I'm sorry, I SUCK!
  • Options
    You're right I broke my f&^(*&(*&^(&*in finger and it GO)*&(&*^(&**)&*(DAM hurts. YOU SUCK FOR MAKING MY FINGER HURT TOO. YOU SUCK!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageYOU SUCK AGAIN!
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nobody really likes you, you know. We just tolerate you because we like to see the pictures of your Thalers, Crowns and medals. If it weren't for the pictures we would have voted you out of this forum a long time ago. You have a very lousy and very irritating personality. Now get out of here before I slap you silly! YOU SUCK! Do you hear me? YOU SUCK! image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    Now that's more like it....I SUCK in that post....image
  • Options
    Yeah, ditto on what trozau said! Besides, you suck because you can't seem to let the poor little board trolls alone. Poor Thingie, he was just misunderstood, is all. image You suck!
  • Options
    You know what else sucks????????????? All these other people around here trying to take my crown away by saying you suck. They should all just go away and understand that is MY CROWN AND THEY ALL SUCK! DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE. MY CROWN YOU SUCK MY CROWN YOU SUCK GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD NOW GO AWAY ALL YOU SUCKERS BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY KNOWS HOW MUCH CACHEMAN REALLY SUCKS. HEY CACHEMAN HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH YOU SUCK?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Hey cacheman, you wanna know why I think you really suck? I'll tell you. I would have told you how much you sucked - even without the coin giveaway, but now the pressure is on. You suck! image
  • Options
    I'm going to legally have my named changed to "ELECTROLUX"...image
  • Options
    Make it "ELECTROSUX" and I'm in! You suck!
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    HEY, CACHEBOY!! EVEN YOUR ICON AND YOUR LITTLE GOTHIC CROWN SAY, "YOU SUCK!"

WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED????? YOU SUCK!!

See, Freddy sez, "you suck!", but Victoria says,

You better declare me the instant winner, or more of your coins will SCREAM, "YOU SUCK!"
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    You suck so bad that you SUCK and BLOW at the same time.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options

<< <i>You suck so bad that you SUCK and BLOW at the same time. >>

That sounds dirty. You didn't just get out of prison by any chance?
  • Options
    ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928
    You suck so much you're sucky, you plucky lucky ducky. Your coins are double yucky and should be thrown away. Muck, muck, muck, methinks on how you suck--and ain't it just my luck? You suck my breath away. In the history of suck, with just a nip and tuck, you'd really have to duck, you've set the bar that high. So suck on Columbia, you grolling sucking piglet.

Ask not what you can do to suck, but what some sucker can do for you.

SufferingSuckaCache.

You suck so much you confused me and made me post this to the wrong thread. That Sucks! It's hardly worth posting on one thread--let alone TWO! SUCK!!!!!!
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    SpinynormanSpinynorman Posts: 603 ✭✭
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    LuvdawgsLuvdawgs Posts: 1,512
    You suck because you live in much better climate than I do and you don't have to put up with the rotten, stinking humidity that I have to all summer!

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're making me enter this giveaway instead of just shipping me that awesome coin...

Clearly...

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Hmmmmmm cacheman you suck. You wanna know why you suck. Welll Ill tell you why just as soon as I remember why. Dam my memory sucks. Ohh ya you suck.

Byron
    Im unemployed again after 1.5 years with Kittyhawk they let me go. image

My first YOU SUCK on May 6 2005
  • Options
    newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭
    Cacheman, you suck because you won't let ebay scam artists and trolls hijack the boards. And you knwo wat elsse? Yew suck because u kin spel!!!

Edited to add: Just so I'm sure I meet the rules of the giveaway, YOU SUCK!!! All else is image
  • Options
    The coin is very beautiful. I wanted to enter in this giveaway but i don't want to enter because i personally don't like using such words for anyone. I will just request all the people here to please don't use such word for anyone even if u are angry.
    Bye,
    Nanda
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    edited to reply: (S)
    a) I know image
    b) Yes I did image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really suck...I want that coin, you have it, it's not mine..you suck!

Your icon is stuck in the 70s, you suck!

You take such cool pictures and make me sad because I can't do that. My local exchange only has 2 (pathetic) scanners right now so I have even less chance of showing off my new purchases, so you make me feel even worse. That means You Suck!

Is that enough sucking? Mean people suck, nice people swal... (oops, sorry getting off track now)

Hey, You Suck!!

• Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Cacheman:

"How do thee SUCK? Let me count the ways.................

(1) You post a beautiful coin/medal that I know I have absolutely NO chance to win.... THAT SUCKS!

(2) You create a giveaway that lets everyone and his brother come out of the woodwork to express their unbridled lust after said coin & venomous anger towards you... That ALSO sucks!

(3) I come along WAY after all the good "raisons d'suckiness" have been expressed, leaving me to post this wimpy excuse for a tirade....that REALLY SUCKS!!

(4) To paraphrase Monty Python, there is NO.......... #4.

(5) It sucks that it's 5am or so here, and I'm on the Internet entering giveaways!"

So that's it! You have made me fall victim to your giveaway trap, only to look forward to further frustration when you utter the inevitable words... "And the winner is.......... NOT DBSTrader2!!"

YOU REALLY SUCK!!!!!!image

- - Daveimage
  • Options
    :Funny
  • Options
    Ok...... I have watched this thread and seen all the clever posts. I knew there would be a lot and I was determined not to post......... but I gotta.....

Your stupid require for entering your giveaway has made my little brain hurt.....YOU SUCK

You must be someone who excaped from the Nikkon factury and stole all the techno. Now the rest can not post photos like you..........You Suck!

You have forced me to reply to this thread, and make foolish typing/speeling errors, and say dumd things, that means You Suck!

ps: If I am not entered in this suck giveaway....... then you sure as heck........SUCK!!image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    Cacheman not interested in your coins.image This thread is just proof once again that you really SUCKimageApparently you think you are the PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A imageAnother proof of the hypocracy that's going on in this forum.I get the blame for a thread that you turned negative reffering to "THIN SKIN" Who wants a coin from somebody like you? Somebody that sucksimageNot meimageAnother proof that you have nothing better to do.image
  • Options
    Perhaps this isn't the appropriate place for this, since I don't intend to enter the giveaway. But inappropriateness has never stopped me before, so here goes.

You don't suck. Life may suck. The fact that you purchase so many incredible coins, coins that I would have to save decades for, in some cases - well, sometimes that sucks. But for sharing them with us as you do, you definitely un-suck.

On the other hand, there does seem to be a certain smugness to some of your posts. But if I look for specific smugness in your words, there is none. What it is, I think, is Freddy Freak. That is, no doubt, the most smug icon around.

My suggestion is to make a new icon out of the PR66 Gothic, or one of your beautiful City Views, and lose the Freak brother. Or go back to the old one, where he looked more like a deer in headlights.

Just as an aside, if the particular Freak brother happens not to be Freddy, I blame marijuana use in the '60s for destroying my memory. image
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    You made Bill hurt his finger, "YOU SUCK!!!"

You own a BOE that I want, "YOU SUCK!!!"

You are mean to puppies, "YOU SUCK!!!"

You helped Iraq hide it's WMD, "YOU SUCK!!!"

You sold you soul to Satan and tried to sell mine too, "YOU SUCK!!!"

I paid you $350 for a "Ghost in a jar" and you sold me the ghost of a Tree Sloth, BORING "YOU SUCK!!!"

I took all this time entering you contest and someone else is going to win that coin, "YOU SUCK!!!"
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    You also SUCK because you did not tell us when you will be drawing a name out of a hat.
    For keeping us wondering. YOU SUCK!
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    How is your finger Bill?
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    I just about forgot about the pain and know you reminded me of it again. Now YOU SUCK for reminding me. image

Bill

09/07/2006