Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Another one courtesy of AH

Comments

• Options
    That's one to be proud of. Just further evidence of this man's stupidity. Thanks for championing the fight to exposuse the fraud, dishonesty and childish behavior this "adult" has reaped upon the hobby.
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    That is one of the most obvious and blatant bogus negatives I have ever seen. You hit the nail on the head describing this business as childish.

I really don't know what they think they are going to accomplish. I haven't sold any high end items on eBay, and had made up my mind long before this all started that eBay wasn't the place for them. All they are doing is showing how petty and immature they are.
  • Options
    PeetiePeetie Posts: 627 ✭✭
    Sorry you have to take the hits on your feedback. But I think this guy will eventually get what is coming to him.
  • Options
    MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    They've really stooped to a new LOW. This is such an immature thing to do. Was the feedback private before the end of the auction?

thesourceforu [ ] (private) Jun-17-03 14:32:19 PDT 3020039983 S Complaint : Tells lies about ACG and me, disappointed with service and quality of coin Response by k6az - Bid on this auction solely to post this neg fb. The truth about ACG is out. Follow-up by thesourceforu - The truth about your obsession with ACG will be your dounfall, good luck
    Not only is he an idiot but he's an idiot who can't spell!
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    to quote one of your negers ->thesourceforu (private)

The truth about your obsession with ACG will be your dounfall, good luck

I think everyone needs a little dounfall sometime in their life

I sure hope these bogus negatives don't affect your sales, but some people don't bother to check source of negs so who knowsimage
  • Options
    Thats to bad but I think its funny how f**king stupid those guys are. He said it was polished! Its hard to polish something to DCAM and keep the frost and Its a 99 SBA for hells sake they are as common as dirt in CAM.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sue 'em... and I'm serious.
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Its funny one of the guys has 2 feedback and both are from your auctions. He gave 2 negatives! Hmm does that sound like a fake account to anyone else.
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    Wow, what a bunch of scumsucking morons they are. Hehe, I think someone should make a bunch of bogus accounts and bid on EVERY single one of his auctions. Don't give him time to cancel the bids, snipe all of his auctions. Now that would be humorous. Then as soon as you snipe all his auctions, immediately post negative feedback. Some say this would be stooping to his level, which it is, but he wholeheartedly deserves it!

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that one is funny..........I thought you had blocked bidders with private feedbacks?

I kinda like this one too.......

studiowilliams( 390) Jun-13-03 04:42:15 PDT 3028233715 S
    Praise : 100% satisfaction! quick ship of accurate coin from falsely negged seller. A+!
    Response by k6az - I offer genuine coins, no question return policy, what more can I do? Thanks!
    Follow-up by studiowilliams - k6az was negged in revenge for his role in exposing coin fraud! disregard negs.

and especially this one..........

daywlker7( 762) Jun-07-03 10:45:50 PDT 3026846460 S
    Praise : Modest description ~ even better than described! ~ excellent customer service!
    Follow-up by daywlker7 - original & guaranteed K6AZ quality you deserve! / I agree with K6AZ, ACG SUCKS!!
    imageimage

• Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 898 ✭✭
    If it is allowed by eBay, make a "me" page on eBay with a link to your site.

Have an "I got burnt by an ACGarbage Coin" guestbook on your site where people can collectively write about their horrid experience. I say that in singular because not many people will buy more than one. I got burnt by ACG once (before I knew better) and I will gladly write about it and sign it!
  • Options
    It's so obvious. All of K6AZ's dirt cheap auctions are being bought up by AH or associates. It's funny that AH now blocks all RCC members in his ACG auctions, of which he's offering fewer of in any case. He certainly doesn't want any ACG graded coins falling in the 'wrong' hands at a cheap bid. What a scam.
    David
  • Options
    wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭
    At the most recent Clearwater show, they were not there. Thank God!

Brian.
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not an RCC member, nor ANA, want me to buy all the crap he has up and send em a bunch of negs?
    imageimage

• Options
    Each one of these negs came from bidders who at the time of bidding had zero feedback, so these accounts were set up to bid on my cheap items and post negative feedback. Just for everyone's info, this particular bidder works for Val Katz.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Each one of these negs came from bidders who at the time of bidding had zero feedback, so these accounts were set up to bid on my cheap items and post negative feedback. Just for everyone's info, this particular bidder works for Val Katz. >>

For the record, no relation to myself image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    AH deserves nothing less than retribution ten-fold and when it happens, whether it be karmic, civil, or another form, I am sure we will all hear about it...image
  • Options
    Who is Val Katz? image
    We are finite beings, limited in all our powers, and, hence, our conclusions are not only relative, but they should ever be held subject to correction. Positive assurance is unattainable. The dogmatist is the only one who claims to possess absolute certainty.

First POTD 9/19/05!!

• Options

<< <i>Who is Val Katz? image >>

Katzcoins

He is a major pusher of ACG garbage, and also is a coin doctor. He was selling a lot of AT garbage in ACG holders on eBay. Several of us also detected him shilling, and eventually got every one of his eBay accounts NARU'ed.
  • Options

<< <i>I thought you had blocked bidders with private feedbacks? >>

This guy's feedback was open until this morning, I had been watching him suspecting he was another AH plant. Their MO is to switch their feedback to private, then hit me with a neg.
  • Options
    Maybe a moratorium is in order? This is truly getting tedious.
  • Options
    melikecoinsmelikecoins Posts: 1,154 ✭✭
    Gee another .4 and your out of ebay powerseller.
    If that means anything.
    I admire your cougage in standing up for truth.

Glen
    I don't buy slabs I make them
  • Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is AH's Ebay ID.....?

So I can block him of course...:&ltimage
  • Options
    bumanchubumanchu Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    There's an SOB in EVERY crowd.
    And I ain't lying this time.
  • Options
    Being a "power seller" is a joke these days. They bestowed the privilege on me by my selling just a couple thousand dollars worth of low priced coins over the period of a couple of months. It sure doesn't bring you any benefits. I had to report a bogus account three times before they finally saw enough "evidence" to NARU it. The listed name was "Coin Doctor".
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Katz coins used to sell some unbelievable trash on Ebay- I'm certainly hoping that they do not or cannot make a
    comeback in that setting- too many opportunities to prey on new collectors who don't know any better. I learned
    a valuable lesson from them, and am still amazed that people can intentionally try to screw others who are just
    trying to practice an interesting hobby. K6AZ, I do appreciate your efforts at exposing frauds like AH, and making the
    hobby a little safer for the folks that are still trying to learn. image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options

<< <i>This is too funny! If K6AZ would change his ID and not post his personal info in the auction and avoid pimping his auctions here and elsewhere, he could avoid the Hagers and continue to cheapshot them. Instead, he chooses to whine about the negs but not be proactive in ending it. Sorry, I have no simpathy for those that won't help themselves. >>

• Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    katzcoins - BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! they were always good for a belly-laugh

K S
  • Options
    Geeezzz. Aceman skunked his butt good with that rotten set of deals.
  • Options
    Wear those negs like a badge of honorimage
  • Options
    Hey 4th why do you never talk about coins but insist on posting in how E-Bay and
    AH sucks threads. Let me guess... are you AH?
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭

<< <i>Hey 4th why do you never talk about coins but insist on posting in how E-Bay and
    AH sucks threads. Let me guess... are you AH? >>

No, it's Alan's wife, lol. After all, she doesn't even know what a Lincoln memorial cent is, bwahahahaha! Alan Hager is actually pretty knowledgable about coins, especially Morgan Dollars, it's a shame he threw out his reputation just to overgrade garbage........

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    I got this negative removed and the account is now NARU'ed. More to come.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭✭
    K6AZ-

Congratulations on getting the neg removed.

Looking forward to more information on that. image
  • Options
    Does anyone have any good photos of the Hagers they could email me?
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭✭
    AH can't even spell downfall properly ! Where's clw54 ? image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file