Home U.S. Coin Forum

I Guess Someone Needed To Take Home This "Improperly Stored, & Tarnished" Morgan Lady

stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
The colors and luster just jump off this piece. Don't need any special light to appreciate this coin. Enjoy!!!!

Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!

Comments

• FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    Clearly a case of improper storage. When are collectors going to learn the basics.image

Very nice.
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Dip the sucker!!!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Send it to me and I will send you a bright shiny one to replace it.image

• jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    new purchase or old time friend?
  • Nice coin. Just make sure that you keep it properly stored so that it doesn't tarnish any further...Ken
  • That'll be really nice after a little Jewel Luster and a brillo pad. Be careful that you get all of that unsightly tarnish off the coin because the shinier it is, the better.
  • BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
    That looks like a Mike DeFalco type of coin.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • gsaguygsaguy Posts: 2,425
    STMAN,

You know that piece is too damaged to go with the nice, bright white pieces in your collection. Send it to me and I'll bail you out of your mistake.

I do it...............for the children.

GSAGUY
  • stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That looks like a Mike DeFalco type of coin. >>

LMAO... I guess this statement could be taken in different ways. Actually it's a "stman" type of coin.
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
    My comment was meant as a complement. Mike DeFalco specializes in coins with that rich

natural toning. It has become almost his trademark. I have bought many coins from mike and have always

been pleased with the quality, color , origonality, price and service received. In any event a truly lovely

origonal coin. Bear
    Camelotimage
    Camelotimage
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Dip the sucker, come on, you know you want to!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file