Options

It's the once in a lifetime coin....

When's the next time you'll see a 1896 MS-67 morgan link

Comments

• Options
    Ms-62/63 to me.image

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    This eBay seller (finalfrontier6) is really good for a late night laugh. Check out all of his auctions - they are really choice.image
    Maurice
    Lurking with intent to loom
  • Options
    TopdollarpaidTopdollarpaid Posts: 595 ✭✭✭
    This guy is a anaconda wanabeee
    Randy Conway

Www.killermarbles.com

Www.suncitycoin.com
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭
    Stunning. I can't describe the feeling of seeing this coin.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing it's a private auction, to protect the identities of all of y'all who bid... image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    now there is a improper use of the word Monster
  • Options
    FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140
    The obverse looks 64 tops - the reverse looks like it may have seen some light circulation or the coin may have been cleaned at one point - And you wonder about monsters that aren't slabbed! (oops I said the "M" word - hope Mark doesn't see me - he'll traumatize me again! image )
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485

<< <i>The obverse looks 64 tops - the reverse looks like it may have seen some light circulation or the coin may have been cleaned at one point - And you wonder about monsters that aren't slabbed! (oops I said the "M" word - hope Mark doesn't see me - he'll traumatize me again! ) >>

BUSTED!image

On a more serious note, Frank, or anyone else - any ideas on how to stop that seller from trying to rip people off, by listing CU values which have nothing to do with his coins? I see he displays an ANA logo on his listings, so I just emailed him to see if he's really an ANA member. I don't know if he'll respond, but if he does and he's using that logo without their permission, maybe I can at least do something about that. I really despise sellers like that guy.image
  • Options
    EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if he'll respond, but if he does and he's using that logo without their permission, maybe I can at least do something about that.

You go get him, big guy!

EVP

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• Options
    FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140
    Mark:

Unfortunately if we started fighting these type of sellers wherever they popped up we'd all have to give up our day jobs and foresake sleep! It's a never ending battle. I think board members have done a great job of unofficially policing Ebay, but for every one that we reveal here on the boards, ten go unnoticed. Generally I do just what you did - question the seller on some aspect of their sale, and sometimes they pull their sale or correct them - but it's a "buyer's beware" market out there and you just have to know what you're getting into. You asked what was one of the most important things that we have learned about coin collecting in another thread, well to me, being able to differentiate between good deals and scams has helped me tremendously - but it's an ongoing learning experience.

Frank

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file