Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Turquoise Star giveaway----Entries Closed! Winners in first post!

In celebration of my nearing the 100 feedback level, I have decided to have a giveaway, prize to be determined, will have 2 winners, 1 liteside and 1 darkside. Simply enter by posting your desire to win and whether you would like darkside or liteside coins as a prize.

Okay, I forgot to put a cutoff date........1 winner from each side will be chosen at or around 6PM Saturday.........the Liteside winner will receive a nicely toned 1962 circ mint set, and the darkside winner will receive a selection of 5 nicely toned darkside coins.

Alrighty.....after carefully counting the number of entries and having 3 numbers pulled randomly, the winners are....................

The Liteside winner is AgFlyer

The Darkside winner is SMS

And since there were so many entries, I added a 3rd prize to the kitty......a super 2003 10 Coin Proof set

And the winner of the 2003 proof set is Nanda

Congratulations to all winners and thanks all for the wishes and entries. Please stay tuned as more giveaways will be held in the coming weeks.

All winners please PM me your mailing addresses so that I may get these out to you as soon as possible.
imageimage

Comments